Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Lincoln Weldan Power 225
- - By gogden (*) Date 06-23-2007 21:48
Hello all,
              Anybody have an opinion on this welder? It has a 16hp onan gas engine. On Lincoln's website, it shows only the Weldan Power 125. I guess they don't make it any more. I have a chance to buy one pretty cheap and was hoping someone has some experience with this machine. Thanks.

All the best,
                                                                                                                          Gregg Ogden
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 06-24-2007 03:50
That machine is the ancester of the Ranger 8, I never owned one but as I understand they were an OK stick welder for a smaller machine. The older ones have less AUX. power than the newer ones, that may or may not matter to You.
Parent - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 06-24-2007 09:26
onan is a decent engine  they are used in tons of welders and parts are plentyfull
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Lincoln Weldan Power 225