Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON
1 2 3 Previous Next  
Parent - - By billvanderhoof (****) Date 09-19-2007 05:15
What can one say but just soldier on.  Expect continued prayers from here.
Bill
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 09-20-2007 00:48
thanks bill got told by the dr today we are fighting a glioblastoma tumor it is a grade 4 malignant tumor all thats left to try is chemo as much as i hate to torcher poor little Ryder anymore i cant give up on him he's not quitting and niether will i we should be back in san antonio by the end of the week thanks again for all your prayers and support
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 09-20-2007 04:00
Some forms of chemotherapy arent as hard on the patient, and not everybody has as many side effects as some. I hope Your son has a sucessfull and relatively problem free treatment.
Parent - - By Molten Metal (**) Date 09-22-2007 02:12
God bless him.I feel very overcome by this.It puts things into perspective.When he makes it through this he will be thanking his pop for being with him.I will pray for him.Take care.Gary.
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 09-22-2007 06:13
thanks for this Gary i need that pop comment almost made me cry.we are back from houston got back last nite they ran some more test and said he only has a few months and chemo will only extend a few more i made Ryder a promise '' You dont quit me and i wont quit you i'll do what ever possible i can sell the house truck machines dogs horses what ever it takes'' i intend to keep my promise to my son. things are gettin tight around here so you guys might be getting some really sweet deals on some tools and machines i got laid off 2 weeks before we found out about this and going out of town or even out of state is out of the question so yall save your money i'll let ya know when i'm ready to start sellin stuff.
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 10-03-2007 07:31
alot of yall dont know but allan made a section for arayder in the off topic bar and grille section its named Ryder of course and theres some pics of him there too
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 10-02-2007 12:55
Hello-
  Dad had his surgery 9/10. The cancer was contained in the upper 1/3 of the right lung, so they removed that 1/3 of the lung. He has been coming to the shop for the last 2 days, just to sit at his desk and answer questions and get away from mom. I want to thank all for their prayers, without Gods hand in this the outcome would have been much different.

Thank you so very much. He is truly my best friend.
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 10-03-2007 05:50
Good to hear Your Dad's surgery went well.
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 10-24-2007 23:20
Well we came to the hospital for a chemo treatment and last nite sum how his port got dislodge from its spot in his lil veins goin to his heart so tomorow we go under the knife again to get a new 1 put in and then we get our chemo and then maybe go home on friday if all goes well this round of chemo is just like the last nothing more and nothing less they ran and mri scan of his lil head and told me the tumor is not growing but it is not shrinking hey thats better than nothing is what i say we aint winning but we aint loosing either he is in good spirits as always kicking his lil legs and waving his arms like any other 3 month old would do and he love watching the cowboys starring john wayne i got him hooked on it lol tonite at christus santa rosa hospital room 8227 we will be having a john wayne marathon featuring the cowboys, chisum,mcclintok,and big jake yal get some popcorn cooked up grab sum beer n stop by it's a good time to be had by all lol RIDE RYDER RIDE
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 10-03-2007 06:21
So happy to hear your dad is doing well i lost mine when i was 16 to a car accident you are very fortunate god bless you all
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-24-2008 18:22
About 2-3 weeks ago we went for another M R I and the scans came back very good the big mass that was covering 2/3's of his brain is gone there are just 2 spots the size of a nickle they think the big was was just old blood that his body finally absorbed he is doing very well and acting like a normal 6 month old he truly is a fighter and will 1 day be telling all of us what to do lol SORRY FRIENDS I THOUGHT I HAD UPDATED EVERYBODY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR KEEPING YOU IN LINGO FOR SO LONG RIDE RYDER RIDE
Parent - By Tom11980 (*) Date 06-01-2008 05:29
My daughter is 6 months too and I do not know what I would do you and your family are very strong KEEP up the good work.  All of my prayers are with you GOD BLESS. I can not do much but anything I can do I offer my help.
Parent - - By panaya (*) Date 10-09-2007 13:18
Chad,I am praying for your son and for you.Your son,you and I,we are children of God.Our God knows your son and will help him.I belive,You too...
Parent - - By spacing tool Date 10-24-2007 01:04
God Bless to your son and to you and your family. I hope only the best.
Parent - - By Welditon (*) Date 11-09-2007 17:00
hey raftergwelding........your son and you are in our prayers. Hope all is better man.
Parent - By 803056 (*****) Date 06-02-2008 20:19
Good luck to you and your son.

Best regards and God Bless him.

Al
Parent - By Ringo (***) Date 06-06-2008 15:34
I'll sure pray for him.My son was in a motorcycle accident last year,and was in a coma for a month several broken bones,traumatic brain injury.He pulled thru though.Just left with no use of his left arm (nerve damage).But at least I still have him,and so do you.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON
1 2 3 Previous Next