Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / new to forum
- - By bowhunter Date 09-26-2007 22:00
This would be my first post on the forum but I have been reading it for about 4 months now and wanted to let everyone know that I have learned a lot in the last 4 months. I am new to welding and am currently in a welding program in Iowa. I work in a manufacturing plant right now and would like to get into their maint dept and thought that having some schooling in welding sure wouldn't hurt, plus it is something that I have always wanted to learn. I don't have any specific questions right now but I'm sure I will as school progresses. I also wanted you to know that I am praying for Chuck and for Shads son too and have passed it along to other prayer chains.  Thanks to everyone for sharing your knowledge.

Ben
Parent - By shorthood2006 (****) Date 09-26-2007 22:10
welcome  bowhunter
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 09-27-2007 02:57
Welcome to the forum.
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 09-27-2007 06:21
Indeed bowhunter, welcome to the forum. If you stick around here and read as well as ask questions and contribute answers you will be blessed with a host of information that is guaranteed to increase your knowledge base. In the relatively short time that I have followed this site and been associated with it I have had the privilege of conversing with some extremely talented individuals. You will not come away disappointed. Best regards, aevald
Parent - - By medicinehawk01 (**) Date 09-28-2007 00:47
Welcome to the forum Ben. There are many welding experts here, who can help with any questions you may have later as you advance through your training.
Be well,
Hawk
Parent - By jon20013 (*****) Date 09-28-2007 01:19
Ben, welcome aboard!!!  Great to have ya Buddy!!! ;-)
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / new to forum