Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Need an Airco Spool-On Gun Panel Manual or help
- - By toadjammer Date 10-16-2007 01:34
I am in need of a manual for this panel that is a plug in to figure out how to hook up a regular mig gun with the spool gun for the switch to work on the panel.  In other words if you have one and the switch leads for the mig gun go to the connectors on the switch or if they go to a Y that is hooked up to the regular connection.
Thanks
Toad
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 10-16-2007 02:39
I don't have a way to scan part of the manual, but the part of the instructions I think You are looking for are as follows:"Connect 2 trigger leads from gun to recepticle on bottom side of Miget controll. Connect 2 red leads fron Miget controll to recepticle in machine." Hope this helps.
Parent - - By toadjammer Date 10-17-2007 02:19
This is an add on panel that goes inside a Dip Core or dipStick .  On the front of the panel on the control it says "Spool-On Gun Panel". It isn't a Miget which I believe is an add on box?
Thanks
Toad
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 10-17-2007 02:33
The instructions I have are for the Airco factory controll board "AHC-D/S" that fits in the hole in the front of an auto-pak, dip-pak, dip core or dip-stick. It is for controlling a Miget [20-E or 20-P] spool gun. It has a switch for SPOOL & REGULAR and a 3 amp fuse. Is this what You have?
Parent - - By toadjammer Date 10-18-2007 00:49
Thanks Dave, I just didn't bend my neck far enough to get down there to see the connector,  It is actually really simple but without looking over it real well I missed it.
Thanks
Toad
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 10-18-2007 02:45
Good luck with it, I have one on My Dip Pak 200 and it works out really well.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Need an Airco Spool-On Gun Panel Manual or help