Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / IM BAAACK!
- - By TaylorTolliver (*) Date 10-18-2007 02:29
hows it going guys? i havent been here for like 6 months. i was that smart allect career center welding kid. the one who acted liek he knew everything... hahaha. but yea. im doing good. i get to go on work release starting november 2nd to work at a place called EMH crane. they build... cranes. overhead cranes. its all Fluxcored there. and i love fluxcored... : )   my test for the interview was a 1 foot flat T joint and two 1 foot vertical up welds... i dont know y i had to do 2 but i did. and the boss of the company said it was one fo the bets weld test hes seen. its gonna be sweet to make money instead fo go to school ya know? anyway. its good to be back here since i forgot about this site for some time... so how are u all doing?
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 10-18-2007 03:54
Good luck with the job, learn all You can there then go some place else and learn some more. Change jobs every time You have learned all You can from that place. After 5-10 years of varied experiences You should be pretty well rounded.
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 10-18-2007 08:02
There ya go Dave...exactly...get what you can from one place and move on...unless they offer to make you rich of course.  Get your but to work Tailor and move some metal.
Parent - - By JA (**) Date 10-18-2007 11:31
now tell them good-bye and go join the Ironworkers Union........
Parent - - By swnorris (****) Date 10-18-2007 13:05
Note to self..... Don't buy an EMH crane.  Just kidding.  Welcome back.
Parent - By TaylorTolliver (*) Date 10-20-2007 01:05
oh thanks. im goopd at fluxcored. the owner said it was one fo the best tests hes seen... so im like sweet thnaks for the welcome.
Parent - By fbrieden (***) Date 10-20-2007 01:57
Please spare us all!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / IM BAAACK!