Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Lincoln RS3-325
- - By aevald (*****) Date 10-17-2007 18:23
Hello everyone, got an old lincoln power source and I'm trying to determine the wire connection legend for hooking up the wire feeder to it. I'm thinking of using a miller transformer/contactor unit to allow the use of 24 volt Miller feeders. The machine code is: 8112-AR and the serial # is: AC 447992. There are two terminal strips under the connection access cover on the front of the machine, the top terminal strip has four connections points numbered, 21, 4, 31, and 32, from the top to the bottom in that order. The next strip underneath that one has three connection points numbered, 77, 76, and 75, from top to bottom in that order. I am basically looking for the two terminal #'s that close the contactor in the machine and the two terminal #'s that supply 110 volt power. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best regards, Allan
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 10-19-2007 16:42
http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Catalog/operatorsmanualdatasheet.aspx?p=31101

On the right hand side you will see Opertaors manual and parts manual. Click on one and read. The operators manual will show you various hook-ups.
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 10-20-2007 03:43
Hello KSellon, thanks for providing the link for the schematics, much appreciated. Best regards, Allan
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Lincoln RS3-325