Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 xtra cab, with Lincoln Ranger 8 Gas W
- - By bigkat6376 Date 11-01-2007 17:14
I need to sell the following items, as I am facing hard times financially and need the money to pay bills.  I started learning to weld as a hobby,  with hopes of earning some extra coin eventually,  but proirities in life are making me put that on hold for now.  I have a 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 xtra Cab, silver in color, 2.7 liter 4 cyl, 140,000mi (all highway)(never been offroad), clean and well maintained.  With that, I have a Lincoln Ranger 8, gas powered, with approx 15 to 20 ft of leads, new battery, starts and runs well everytime, missing the lid for the air cleaner, and the battery box cover, and is sitting on wheels so that it isn't permenant to the truck.  I also have a LN-25 Wire Feeder, which needs the hardware and the module to be used with the Ranger 8, as well as the gas manifold and a whip.  I have a 3'x5'x3' (dimensions are approximate) Jobox, which is also portable as it is on steel wheels, but needs painted as it has some overspray on it.  Another item that will be part of the deal is a milwaukee portable bandsaw, handheld, with carrying case(old but still works and needs new blade).  I also have a large steel framed workbench, and a cabinet for consumables (etc.) for in a garage or shop.  Both of these are used but in really good shape.  I am located in Ohio and all of the items are at my home.  My plan was to start a small business, for the purpose of going to weld small things for regular people, at a small cost to them because I simply like to do it.  But with our financial problems, I have to focus on my "day job",  and essentially survival.  I feel that these things which I have listed would be perfect for someone with the work and skill to break in to the business on their own, at a smaller than most startup cost, as the truck is in very good shape, and small enough to get around in economically and ergonomically, yet large enough to get the essentials to the jobsite and get it done.  If anybody is interested, please email me at lw.mathewsb@gmail.com.  Thanks again, and keep welding it together.
Parent - - By shorthood2006 (****) Date 11-02-2007 00:37
post pics and prices. you have very marketable items.this is a great place to start selling them with no cost to post them.
Parent - By kelly_b (*) Date 11-09-2007 04:31
Yeah post pics and prices. Best way to sell something is to include pictures. It will make a big difference.
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 11-02-2007 01:47
Interested in the 25 suitcase and portaband.....give me a price.
Parent - - By bigkat6376 Date 11-05-2007 16:39
Greetings, I'm thinking 200.00 for both.  Mail me at lw.mathewsb@gmail.com if still interested, still working on getting pics and prices for eveything else. thanks again. bigkat6376
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 11-11-2007 02:22
Where can I pick them up?

Your email doesn't work.....
Parent - By bigkat6376 Date 11-13-2007 18:43
Where are you located?  I am in Ohio, 1 hour south of Canton.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 xtra cab, with Lincoln Ranger 8 Gas W