Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Xray guys.....
- - By Sourdough (****) Date 11-03-2007 02:20
Alright, here I am faced with the youngest, most cocky weld shooter on the face of the earth.....and I have to put him in place. Had a gas pocket  .021 - and he failed me........WRONG!   .047 is the cut off.......... After arguing, he told me that I needed to be a more "skillfull welder".... Had it not been for a company man that knew his stuff I would have been down the road......

Got out of jail this morning, charges were dropped, (imagine this),  the guy was fired from his last job for imbezzeling - ANDANDAND - a convicted pedophile.....

I love being real, don't you?
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 11-03-2007 07:52
.047"    jeez thats a freaking mile wide!!!!!!!    What r yall doing shoving basketballs in there?>?

LOL! Sourdough good for you on the charges....it only comes to a fine and wasted time in court anyway right?!?   I have a guy on the floor of the hanger who was kicked out of the Air Force for raping his kids.   Because it was a military court it does not count on FBI and homeland security checks  so he has a job where I work......everytime I see him I don't know if I want to throw up or cut him into pieces with my acetylene rig slowly for weeks. 
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-04-2007 16:39
his children? Hmm sounds like an ideal case for an industrial accident.
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 11-12-2007 00:15
I personnaly would like to meet this so called man and teach him a thing or 2 if theres time for the 2nd thing. Here i am doing what i can for my 4 month old son fighting cancer tooth and nail and this a**hole wants to get his jollies off with his own chilern or a child period i'd love to meet hom face to face and stick my size 14 redwing strait up his a** and a few other unmentionable things if and when you need help burning him alive feel free to contact me i'll hold him while you burn him up we'll soakim in water 1st so it takes longer
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-12-2007 21:31
Amen
Parent - By thirdeye (***) Date 11-04-2007 02:42
3/64" ???  What code (and wall thickness) are you working to?

~thirdeye~
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-04-2007 16:38
I am surprised that the guy was x raying at all. The NRC/Homeland security/FBI have been instituting background checks on Those with access to sources.
If the guy has the criminal background you describe, there is something more wrong here than just a bad call.
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 11-13-2007 08:01
Just a side note on the sicko thing...

Have a friend at work who is one of our expediters,  he is a good size fellow (6'4" 320 pounds)...but he is the runt his brother is bigger!
Any way his brother was at a friends house with his girlfriend and her two kids....to make a long story short he walked into a bedroom to catch a 40 year old man in the process of trying to molest his girlfriends 8 yr old daughter.   He pulled him out of the room first...then proceeded to put his 300+ pds of muscle to good use.   He broke the guys arm in 5-6 places, broke about half his ribs, caved in his cheek and eyesocket.and most of the rest of his face...

He went to jail and the pedophile went into ICU ( he lived) ....my friends brother spent one night in jail and was arraigned on attempted murder....My friends wife and his mother are both lawyers and got him out on 150,000 bond.  They say he will get off with probation only with a temporary insanity defense no problem.  Four other girls in the neighborhood have come forth with charges on this guy.....he will not live long enough to get out of the pen.

I love the fact so many police are doing this internet thing to catch these freaks.  This should be life for one offense if not the death penalty...crap makes me sick
Parent - - By NDTIII (***) Date 11-13-2007 11:48
He shouldn't be charged with anything (the big guy that is). He should get a medal and a free dinner at Outback Steakhouse.
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-13-2007 18:27
Agreed, but he did miss a good oppurtunity to plead insanity for killing the B$&*%&$
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Xray guys.....