Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Loss of Chuck Meadows... one of my personal hero's....
- - By jon20013 (*****) Date 11-13-2007 02:37 Edited 11-13-2007 17:14
Please share a moment of thought for one of welding's most prolific educators....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBERING CHUCK MEADOWS

edit: added picture of Chuck --John Wright

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just received the following from Chuck Meadow's wife Mary this evening:

On 11/12/07, mary.meadows@vzw.blackberry.net <mary.meadows@vzw.blackberry.net> wrote:
Jon,
I'm glad to get your new e-mail address.  Chuck went to Heaven this morning.  He had been in so much pain that it was really a blessing.  Please let everyone know and if anyone wants any info I would be happy to let them know the details for his services.  Mary
Parent - - By NDTIII (***) Date 11-13-2007 04:01
I'm really sorry to hear that. He will be missed.
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 11-13-2007 16:12
Deepest regret to his family. When one measures their life it is not what they took but what they left. Chuck left a lot. 
Parent - By Jim Hughes (***) Date 11-14-2007 01:27
I'm so sorry to hear that Chuck will no longer be able to bless us with his wisdom.  Jon, please pass on my condolences to Chucks wife Mary, and let her know that she and her family are in my families prayer, and may the God of pease bring pease to her and her family.

Jim Hughes
Forum friend of Chuck.
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Loss of Chuck Meadows... one of my personal hero's....