Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Need a used SA 200 hood.Got me a 67 Redface!!!!
- - By Keplinger78 (**) Date 11-16-2007 10:58
Hello All,

Well I got the redface I was talking about in other posts...Welds great!!! and got it for $1300!!!! It has even been service a few years ago,but only used a few times since.It belonged to a logging company(very well to do$$$$).I would like to find a good hood,this one has been repaired down the sides,it's very usable but I would like to made it real nice. Also do all the older ones have the start button,switch,and choke on the "back" near the battery??? I'm going to wire everything to the front.I would like to post some pics if some one know how send me an email to keplinger78@yahoo.com and I send you the pics,or just list the info here.

Thanks Tom K.
Parent - By shorthood2006 (****) Date 11-17-2007 00:54
i have all the sheet metal that you will need.
Parent - By KSellon (****) Date 11-19-2007 15:03
Go to the bottom of this page http://www.billswelderrepair.com/Engine-Drives.html you will see a 57 that has had that done. We consider that a must do when an old one comes in.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Need a used SA 200 hood.Got me a 67 Redface!!!!