Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Ryder
1 2 Previous Next  
Parent - - By RANDER (***) Date 01-01-2008 18:35
God bless you guys.  I wish you the best this new year.  Keep fightin along side your boy!!
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-01-2008 18:41
i wont quit fighting til it's all gone thank you for the reply
Parent - - By aevald (*****) Date 01-02-2008 04:38
Hello Shad, my family and I have had a great Christmas and also a super new years. The news you have received of Ryder and shared with all of us here is perhaps the best blessing that I could hear of this new year. God has blessed Ryder and kept him, you folks all enjoy that special little man and have a super year. I'll be talking to you again. God bless, Allan
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-03-2008 06:26
thank you my friend he goes for chemo in the am i know all is going to be fine we just need the tools God has given us to help him out he truly is a fighter and is going to be a hand ful i assure you. YA'LL look out he 1 day be your boss lol
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 12-19-2007 04:07
Hello Allan i got this in an email from a friend and wanted to share it with the forum now every time some 1 reads it that will be another soul praying for our Ryder. RIDER RYDER RIDE

St. Gerard, who, like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death, listen to us who are pleading for our sick child. We thank God for the great gift of our son, Ryder, and ask Him to restore our child to health if such be his holy will. This favor, we beg of you through your love for all children.  Amen
Parent - - By aevald (*****) Date 12-19-2007 04:27
Hi Shad, that is a really beautiful prayer and very befitting of your son. Every time you hear a whisper in the wind, the brush of a tree branch, the splash of a rain drop, or the boom of thunder, it will likely be someone else reading that prayer and you will be hearing the echo of it coming through loud and clear. You have amazing conviction and a never say quit attitude, keep it up and enjoy the holiday with your son and family. God Bless and best regards, Allan
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 12-19-2007 04:33
winners never quit Allan thanks for the uplifting reply
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-07-2008 01:24
OK heres the news the dr called and she got with the surgeon and they both agreed there has been no significant change. yes the big mass is gone and there are only 2 spots the size of a nickle so they are not going to change his chemo dose. he was in just for 24 hours this time and like always taking it like a champ i picked them up friday afternoon to bring them home and once again theres no vommiting or diarhea wife and kids made choc chip cookies today and gave him some dought you should of seen him trying to feed himself had it all over his face lol anyway we get another MRI in 6 weeks and go from there he still gets the weekly checks at the hospital and the medicine at home all in all he is taking this thing for one heck of a ride yall look out one day you may just be working for him lol RIDE RYDER RIDE
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Ryder
1 2 Previous Next