Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / happy holidays and merry CHRISTMAS
- - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 12-18-2007 10:46
I just want to wish you all and especially my friends here a joyful time during what is now called the holiday season!!!!!!

For all you Christians out there:  I sincerely hope that  you can spread the joy of our Lord amongst all that touch your lives.  Spend some time with your children, your wives, and your husbands and remind them of what has been done for them. I am truly blessed by our Lord in that as much as I work he as allowed me the opportunity to help raise up some outside my household and I am very much happy about it.  I have had personally much tragedy and turmoil in my life this past year but the good Lord has still provided opportunity for me to do something right.  God bless you all and I hope this Time of Year helps you become closer to those you love and you have all the time you need to celebrate the season.

Best regards to all of you guys
Tommy
Parent - By jon20013 (*****) Date 12-18-2007 11:13
Same to you  Tommy and thaks for spreading the joy, it's been a real pleasure in meeting online and discussing our wonderful profession these past years! 

Also wishing all a very happy Christmas, (or whatever else this season may be termed by your particular faith), for me, it's Christmas, and always will be, but at the same time respectful of others who may celebrate a different faith (or lack of it).... almost TOO politically correct but that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Regards,

Jon
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 12-24-2007 02:11
I'LL say it if no one else will MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR MAY NEXT YEAR BE BETTER THAN THIS ONE FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US
Parent - - By NDTIII (***) Date 12-24-2007 12:56
raftergwelding I agree. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 12-25-2007 05:33
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. From a fat guy with a beard who isn't Santa.
Parent - By jon20013 (*****) Date 12-25-2007 05:41
And the same, from a fat guy with no beard but with all the grey hair!!, lol!!!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / happy holidays and merry CHRISTMAS