Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Tulsa welding school
- - By thebandit501 (*) Date 12-30-2007 21:02
Hey getting ready to enroll in tulsa welding school, just wondering if any one has attended there or knows any one that has? Also is it a good school or is there some better ones
I could use any information you guys have.
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 12-31-2007 21:39
They have some good teachers some only fair. You will get out of the school what you put into it. IF you just take the booth time they give you, you will be a average student. If you are in a booth welding every time a spot is available, the good teachers will start taking notice and they will start helping you. I have seen some jam up welders come out of TWS and some who should stay wrangling carts at WalMart.
Good luck and burn rods. All a teacher can do is correct your mistakes and offer suggestions. You are the one under the hood and holding the stingger.
BABRt's
Parent - - By rusty417 Date 01-07-2008 19:30
I whent to Missouri Welding Institute. It was $10,000, I come out with 5 certifications. Program was only 18 weeks. 10 hour days.
And student/teacher ratio is very good. 40 students per shift, 2 Shifts. 2 Teachers per Shift. I never looked into tulsa myself because the price from MWI looked alot better to me. And You get out what you put in, Burn Rod Keep your hood down
Parent - By thebandit501 (*) Date 01-11-2008 21:20
thanks guys for the info
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Tulsa welding school