Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Welding Engineering;need help from engineer/ex engineer
- - By sharil_routh Date 02-02-2008 09:11
I'm Bachelor Degree student in Mechanical Engineering from a local university, and I'm taking Applied Welding Engineering as my Special Topic.
In my assesment I must do a welding project, from planning by using WPS ( Welding Procedure Specification) until PQR (Procedure Qualification Record) , in the middle of that I need to practic what I'm plan in welding, so I need to come out something in welding industry such as piping, shipping, automobile, etc.
Hopefully if there an expert in welding field before this and now, hope can share and give an opinion also experience to me how the procedure come out and it flows.
I'm now still search the information about it, and still need some helping from u guys there beside that I can know what actually have in welding engineering field.

Thank u. and really grateful if U guys also can help me.
Parent - - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 02-02-2008 21:22
Sharil,
my personal e-mail is gscrisi@mackenzie.com.br  
I'm a Professor of Welding at the Enginering School of Mackenzie Presbyterian University in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and it will be a pleasure to help you.
Get in contact with me at the above e-mail address and hopefully I'll be able to help you in completing succesfully your report.
First of all, tell me exactly what do you need and what are you thinking of. 
Giovanni S. Crisi
Sao Paulo - Brazil

Parent - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 02-08-2008 12:59
Dear Sharil,
so far, I've received no answer to my offer posted above.
What happened? Have you managed to solve your problem by yourself?
Giovanni S. Crisi
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Welding Engineering;need help from engineer/ex engineer