Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Instructor
- - By mogley01 (*) Date 03-06-2008 22:51
Yes I just took the CWI seminar and test last week in Norfolk VA. And I was just wanting to say Thank You to David Diaz he done a very good job and if I didnt pass,  that is on me. He went over everything that you need to know and took the time to make sure that you understood. So for anybody that is getting ready to take a class and he is the instructor you are going to be getting a good one
Parent - - By alstonwelding (*) Date 03-12-2008 00:38
  Are you located here In VA. And if so are you a member of the AWS (tidewater section)? If so I really would like to meet with you and talk more about the CWI exam and seminar. I headed to Roanoke, Va. In Nov. For the seminar and exam so I'm looking for all the input I can get. I attend the local AWS meetings and the next one is on Thursday March 13th , if you are local I look for you there.
Parent - By mogley01 (*) Date 03-13-2008 21:52
Yes im located in SW VA. so how did you do on the test.
Parent - - By webbcity (***) Date 03-16-2008 17:45
stephen , you should do ok , dave is a wonderful instructor , and a personal hero to some of us .  dave left anchorage saturday morning after giving seminar . i felt very lucky to visit with him . good luck . willie
Parent - By mogley01 (*) Date 03-18-2008 23:04
Thank You Willie,
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Instructor