Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / My rental SA200 unit is missing in action
- - By KSellon (****) Date 03-14-2008 16:03
I am looking for anyone with information about Alan White of Southern Services. He works out of central Texas and Oklahoma, doing dirt work on pipeline. He was working for Jo-Max in Rey Colorado and is now missing in action. He has my SA200 rental on his truck, it has Bills Repair stickers on the sides of the roof in the same design as the Lincoln Arc Welder decals.

He is a youngster approx 23 with wife and kids in Texas. His cell phone is out of service and his grandparents here in Oklahoma only hear from him once a week, and will relay my messages to him. But he has yet to contact me.

I am offering a reward to whom ever leads me to the location of my machine. I am doing this before involving law enforcement, trying to give the kid a honest chance to return my property.
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 03-15-2008 02:04
gimmie a description of the truck doubt he'll make it this far south but anything can happen let me know i'll get the machine back if i see it i love playing repo man not doing it for the reward doing it cause you been such a great help to me also gimmie the s/n on the machine the decals may have been removed easiyl done with a heat gun
Parent - - By BadgerWelds (*) Date 03-15-2008 04:22
Kaye, I called my friends in Wyoming right after I talked to you today.. could we please get the serial # so they can be on the lookout ??
Parent - By KSellon (****) Date 03-17-2008 14:15
Hey I posted it. Just had a machine delivered from your neck of the woods to my shop, Brandon So Dakota.
Parent - By michaelb (**) Date 03-15-2008 15:56
kaye, i have the welding boss's number for jomax.  if you need it , let me know. jomax has welders around the hoisington ks area.  give me a call 785-299-0297
michael
Parent - - By RioCampo (***) Date 03-17-2008 03:30
Kaye Pm me and let me know where to keep an eye out. My dad lives near brownwood. I live near san angelo.
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 03-17-2008 14:02
Code#7789 SN:A869702..  Talked to job boss at Jo-Max, they let him go mid feb. A friend called saw the machine on his truck in Kimball,Neb at a Wal-Mart.

Machine still had my stickers on the roof.
Parent - By weiser1876 (*) Date 03-20-2008 04:47
prittey sure saw the welder in december around the 18th at a place called twisters off of I 70 in wakenny? ks about 8:30 was testing there then for Jomac con co then agen in sercy ar around march 20th if it is the same one it was in a white dodge ex cab 4x4
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 03-18-2008 14:04
I want to thank all of you for your help. Anytime you need something, I'll be there.
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 03-20-2008 02:48
you always are we're not worried about that we want to get your rig back to ya neb is a long way to go to repo a machine lol but if i had the extra cash for fuel i'd do it could you imagine the look on his face when my big 6'9'' a** tapped him on the shoulder and said you have my machine lmao
Parent - By RioCampo (***) Date 03-20-2008 03:16
I can vouch for that guy getting a shock. Shad's voice and appearance sure don't go together!
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 03-21-2008 13:47
Big thanks to Steve Nuttall. Due to his "Dog the bounty hunter" persistence, Alan contacted me and has arranged for my freight company to pick up the machine in Colorado Springs. The engine blew in his 96 Dodge while in Kimball Neb. He had his brother in law tow it to his house in Colorado Springs.

Thanks again to all-- Steve when you come down in June, I'll make sure a big chuck of your expenses are paid. xxoo
Parent - By RioCampo (***) Date 03-22-2008 00:22
glad to hear it has been found.
Parent - By BadgerWelds (*) Date 03-22-2008 04:05
ANYTIME DEAR. You are welcome...
                              Steve
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / My rental SA200 unit is missing in action