Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / unethical business
1 2 3 4 Previous Next  
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 04-16-2008 21:13
Henry,
  Thank you, I have not heard back from sourdough yet but I hope he is cool with it. As I have stated before, I hold no animosity towards him and I do not completly disagree with him, just partialy. People just disagree about things and sometimes that is just the way it is and always will be. I have visited his page on myspace and I was right, we have more in common than would first appear. This aside I think we would probably get along great. Hopefully we will have an opportunity to meet face to face over wings and beer, or crown & cokes. :-) :-)

John
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 04-17-2008 21:56
Alright fellas. No hard feelings. I'm just totally burned out. I spose I take on too much.

Maui here I come......
Parent - - By lonestarwelder7 (**) Date 04-17-2008 04:39
"I have no quarrel with a man that charges less for his wares, he knows his worth"
Parent - By mody454 (**) Date 04-17-2008 17:29
well said!  i like that where did you get that from?
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 04-18-2008 01:29
    With regard to Tim105's post on page 3:

Sourdough is a contractor and the guys He hires are subcontractors. He makes money off them, but takes the grief from the customers where the subs dont have to. Not quite the same as a pimp.

However, Sourdough is like a squirrel with His mouth full of acorns. He sees more acorns, and He wants them too, but His mouth is allready full.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / unethical business
1 2 3 4 Previous Next