Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Read This
- - By Heli-Arc (*) Date 04-23-2008 22:56
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if y ou can raed tihs forwrad it.

Tom
Parent - - By swsweld (****) Date 04-24-2008 00:10
Hlei-Rac, pertty itrensetnig. Waht I raed was taht I am prat of a gourp wtih a phaonmneal hmuan mnid. Tihs psot borke my sepll cehkecr.
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 04-24-2008 01:01
Hey Tim, you guys are pretty twisted....... or should I say "JUMBLED" Best regards, Allan
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 04-24-2008 00:40
wow
Parent - - By Jeffrey Grady (***) Date 04-24-2008 17:43
Tom,
I had no problem at all reading the entire post without hesitation. I guess Cambridge University is correct. Or maybe there's something wrong with me. I'm Dyslexic anyway so it's probably a natural for me.

Rsepcftluly, Jeffrey S. Grady
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 04-24-2008 19:13
me and my woman read it without hesitation!
Parent - - By Heli-Arc (*) Date 04-24-2008 22:01
Yea, I can read it too, I was looking for back-up.

Tom
Parent - - By 52lincoln (***) Date 04-24-2008 22:10
thats kinda crazy.i read it no problem.
Parent - - By Plasma-Brain (**) Date 04-25-2008 00:37
I can read it just fine... but i play alot of computer games so im used to reading broken, jumbeled, and totally misspelled words. You dont have alot of time to type right when your getting shot at and and trying to capture a flag in the game... ;)
good to know that i dont completely have to worry about how i spell things, i just need the first and last letter :D
Parent - By norcalwelder (**) Date 04-26-2008 20:11
Me and my bro were able to read it too!!!!  I'm a little dyslexic too....:)
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Read This