Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Rig Truck Invoices
- - By William McQuistion Date 04-28-2008 10:47
I am fairly new to this site, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could have an invoice book personalized with my name and other info. For the longest time I have been able to fill out invoices on my computer and email them in, but the company that I am currently working for wants my ticket book in the truck with me. Any comments or links to sites will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys.
Parent - - By MDG Custom Weld (***) Date 04-28-2008 11:05
Any office supply store like Staples or Office Max can get them done.  Also most local print or litho shops can make them.  Get something with at least 3 carbonless copies.  Top original for the company, second one for you, and the last as a spare just in case.
Parent - By RioCampo (***) Date 04-29-2008 04:21
Id get 4 copies, sometimes pusher or consultant wants a copy.
Parent - By thirdeye (***) Date 04-28-2008 12:42
If you can save one of your computer generated forms into a Word or even .pdf file, it may make the job at the printers easier.  But whatever format it's in, take them as clean of a copy as you can.  I dont get them bound, just 3 hole drilled and keep them in a binder.  I go the three page carbonless route too.

~thirdeye~
Parent - - By JescoPressure (**) Date 04-29-2008 00:53
just get a rubber stamp made with your info and then you can use a staples book or whatever invoice book you find on the road if you run out
Parent - - By CK Welding (**) Date 05-02-2008 03:00
WWW.printe-z.com  Design your owen, the company will save it and all you have to do is call and they will send more when you run out starting at the same invoice number you left off at with the last order.
Parent - - By CK Welding (**) Date 05-02-2008 03:03
OWN,  I am not that illiterate!
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 05-02-2008 03:17
LOL, your not the "Lone Ranger", there are very few posts of mine that I have not had to hit the edit option and fix my spelin.:-)

John
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Rig Truck Invoices