Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / bills welder repair
- - By okie boomer (*) Date 08-20-2008 03:54
just wanted to say that i have read some neg remarkes about bills repair on this site dont no deteils dont care to ,what i do no about them is i took my sa 200 to them after talking to kay on the phone they pushed it through there shop in great time an i no  they were real busy did what they said they would do they did , told me they would work on it all night so it would be ready when they said it would be if thats what it took had little prob with the carb after i got it back they fixed it with  out hesatation did i say they were 475.00 cheeper than any other shop i tried .  sure am glad i dont make all my desicions off what i read on this site or any other  bills repair has earned my respect an trust . thanks for your time.   J R.
Parent - - By sbcmweb (****) Date 08-20-2008 12:15
Hi Okie. I have never sent a machine there, but I will tell you the couple of penny ante complaints that I've seen posted on this site were quickly disputed by many people that came to the defense of Kaye's business' integrity. I have dealt with her many times on the phone & she'll go out of her way to help you. After being in the buy & sell business for many years, I can tell you that you are always going to have a few individuals that will complain, no matter what you do for them.

I'm glad you took the time to tell everyone about your good experience. I know that means a lot to her & makes a guy like myself, who's doing the same kind of business happy too. S.W.
Parent - - By RioCampo (***) Date 08-20-2008 15:11
I have order several Items from Bill's also, always delivered fast and it's what I needed. Great Service.
Parent - - By chris2698 (****) Date 08-20-2008 20:58
no kidding the shiping is always so dang fast
Parent - - By Sberry (***) Date 08-21-2008 01:43
One thing for sure is Bills Repair could be a poster child for good solid internet marketing work.
Parent - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 08-21-2008 02:06
I have bought from Bill's (Kaye) and I have referred several people to her. Nothing but the best of help !
Parent - - By sbcmweb (****) Date 09-07-2008 04:20
:-)
Parent - - By Jeffrey Grady (***) Date 09-07-2008 04:26
Hey there Steve!
Just a few more quick post-up's and You'll be in the 4 diamond club. Just keep sending out smileys if you have to. I'm pullin' for Ya buddy!
Jeffrey
Parent - - By sbcmweb (****) Date 09-07-2008 04:30
Dude! You're my hero!! How have you been??? Same 'ol stuff here. Just grinding to make it! Thanks for the help!! Steve.
Parent - - By Jeffrey Grady (***) Date 09-07-2008 04:43
Steve,
Things are pretty much the same for me. I have so many resume's floating around out there that i have just plain forgotten to whom i have applied for work.
I just keep pluggin' along hoping for a decent offer. Got a crap offer from National Railway yesterday....10 bucks an hour for 90 days then a whole Quarter of a buck after joining the union. Thanks but no thanks to that. Hope things pick up for you soon. Wish I could make a purchase, but things are so tight for me right now, and the credit cards are all maxed out...ouch!!
Jeffrey
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 09-07-2008 13:06
Yeah, that's the same story here. Lots of jobs....$10 per hour jobs. Can't do that. Might as well work at McDonalds or WallyWorld. I'll find something, trying to get into a motor shop. Hopefully it will pan out. They can't pay a lot, but I can learn a few more things while I'm there. We'll see. Take care. Nice to talk, been a while! S.W. :-)
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 09-07-2008 13:49
Jeff,
  Wow, and I thought our wages were low for starting mig. $10 per hour? Only as a LAST resort!!!

You can make that flipping beef and slinging fries. :-) Of course they will probably let you work 80 hours a week if you want. That was a classic line for awhile, " we pay low but you can put in all the hours you want."

Yeah I bet so!! KMA!!!

jrw159
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 08-21-2008 05:46
i'll go to bills before i go to my local guy cause i always get what i need or told what i need and it's never more than 2 or 3 days with the shipping as far as help over the phone if kaye dont know it which is rare her dad does great folks up there in okc hope to 1 day get up there and see the operation
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 08-21-2008 15:44
Thank you for allowing our company the opportunity to service your needs.
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 08-21-2008 20:36
Ok. Here's how Kaye is & this is how Bill's treats their customers......

She couldn't fix my torch, that model cannot be extended. She sent my torch back to me at her expense, with my money AND she REPLACED THE O RING SEALS IN IT- NO CHARGE! :-)

She's a fine lady, operates a great business & takes care of her customers. You aren't going to get much better than that.

Thanks again Kaye!!

Steve.
Parent - - By millerman (**) Date 08-21-2008 19:07
same here  Kay  has help me a lot fast shipping and they care if your happy or not , thats rare these days thanks again Kay

thanks
Mac
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 09-07-2008 02:10
Kaye's the BOMB!! :-) S.W.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / bills welder repair