Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / There's Teeth Down There
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 10-23-2009 17:30
A little boy goes shopping with his mother and is waiting right outside of the ladies dressing room for his Mom to come out. While waiting the little
boy gets bored and just when his Mom comes walking out, she sees her son sliding his hand up a mannequin's skirt. "Get your hand out of there!" she shouts. "Don't you know that women have teeth down there?" The little boy quickly snatches his hand away and thanks his lucky stars he didn't get bitten.

For the next ten years, this little boy grows up believing all women have teeth between their legs... When he's 16, he gets a girlfriend. One night, while her parents are out of town, she invites him over for a little action. After an hour of making out and grinding on the sofa, she says, "You know, you could go a little further if you want." "What do you mean?" he asks. "Well, why don't you put your hand down there?" she says, pointing to her crotch. "HELL NO!" he cries, "you've got teeth down here!""Don't be ridiculous," she responds, "there's no such thing as teeth down there!" "Yes there are," he says, "my Mom told me so." "No there  aren't," she insists. "Here, look for yourself."

With that, she pulls down her pants and gives him a little peek. "No I'm sorry" he says. "My Mom already told me that ALL women have teeth down there." "Oh for crying out loud!" she cries! She whips off her panties, throws her legs behind her head and says, "LOOK, I DON'T have any teeth down there." The boy takes a good long look and replies, "Well, after seeing the condition of those gums, I'm not surprised! :) :) :) ROTFLMFAO!!! :) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By hogan (****) Date 10-23-2009 17:34
Did you hear that one at church?
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 10-23-2009 17:46
Nah, somebody e-mailed me that one today! :) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 10-23-2009 21:29
funny man.....
Parent - - By spots (**) Date 10-24-2009 12:11
A little boy goes shopping with his mother and is waiting right outside of the ladies dressing room for his Mom to come out. While waiting the little
boy gets bored and just when his Mom comes walking out, she sees her son sliding his hand up a mannequin's skirt. "Get your hand out of there!" she shouts. "Don't you know that women have teeth down there?" The little boy quickly snatches his hand away and thanks his lucky stars he didn't get bitten.

For the next ten years, this little boy grows up believing all women have teeth between their legs... When he's 16, he gets a girlfriend. One night, while her parents are out of town, she invites him over for a little action. After an hour of making out and grinding on the sofa, she says, "You know, you could go a little further if you want." "What do you mean?" he asks. "Well, why don't you put your hand down there?" she says, pointing to her crotch. "HELL NO!" he cries, "you've got teeth down here!""Don't be ridiculous," she responds, "there's no such thing as teeth down there!" "Yes there are," he says, "my Mom told me so." "No there  aren't," she insists.

I'll let you check with that broom handle she says. The poor boy carefully approaches the dangerous nether regions of his girlfriend with the broom handle and delicately prods her. About that time the girl passes a little gas. The boy goes white with fright whacks her aside the head with the broom handle and yells, "DON'T YOU GROWL AT ME!"
Parent - - By swnorris (****) Date 10-24-2009 17:10
Guys,

This pic says it all...........
Attachment: Controlling.ashx.jpg (50k)
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 10-24-2009 18:12
Thats the TRUTH!!! LOL :-)

jrw159
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 10-24-2009 18:30
This reminds me of a true story.

I used to give my wife a hard time (in jest) about stinking up the bathroom. Well my oldest son was about 4 or 5 and I came home from work one day and he came out of his room very excited and runs up to me.

"Daddy, daddy!!"

"What bubba??"

Looking nervously over his shoulder, "I found out why mom stinks up the bathroom so bad!"

Very interested now I ask "Why is that bubba?"

Again with the nervous look over his shoulder.. then turns and in a hushed tone while holding up two fingers says.... "She's got TWO BUTT'S."

As it turns out he walked in to the bathroom just as Mama was getting out of the shower and that was when he discovered that boys and girls were different. Mama said he got real quite and spent most of that day in his room waiting for me to get home so he could "share" this info with good ole dad.

Needless to say I hurt myself that day while laughing and rolling around and spilled my beer.

jrw159 :-)
Parent - - By up-ten (***) Date 10-24-2009 20:08
lol That ones for Readers Digest. lol And they'll give you money for it too!
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 10-24-2009 20:22
Yep, it was priceless and now he is 17 and the second butt he was so freaked out about is now controlling him, just like the pic from swnorris. My youngest boy was a little different. He came to me one day and informed me out of the blue, as if I did not know, that Mama did not have a wee-wee.

Later I will let him know that she does have one but she lets me keep it. (As long as I behave because she has threatened to take it back as in Bobbit.) LOL

Women... they have half the money and all the pussy in the world. You have to give that some thought, consideration and respect. :-)

jrw159

Parent - - By swnorris (****) Date 10-25-2009 15:53
Hey Henry,

Those aren't teeth down there.  It's a cleverly disguised folding steel grate that immediately snaps shut at  "I do".  The married guys have figured this out, but only after it was too late.  For you single guys, there's one food that will kill a woman's sex drive faster than anything.  It's called wedding cake.   Another word of advice for you single guys.  There are several places to pick up women.  Just don't make the same mistake I once made and go to the laundromat, because a woman who can’t afford a washing machine will never be able to support you.  Go to the grocery store instead.  I went there, picked one out and followed her all the way through the store.  First she grabbed a head of romaine lettuce, then she grabbed a 2 lb. can of coffee, next, a half-gallon of 2% milk, a carton of eggs, a quart of orange juice, and a 1 lb. package of bacon.  I carefully watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier.  While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, I made my move.  "You must be single."  The woman was startled by my observation and I could tell that she was intrigued by my intuition.  She smiled and admitted that she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the conveyer belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped me off as to her marital status,  Her curiosity finally got the best of her, and she asked "How on earth did you know that?" I replied "It's because you're ugly".  Some of you may say that you want a pretty one, but hear me out.  If you marry an ugly one, you can get away with all sorts of things.  I eventually married this girl, and on our wedding day, I handed her a blank piece of paper.  She looked at it and asked me what it was, and I said "Your rights".
Parent - By hogan (****) Date 10-25-2009 18:05
nice
Parent - - By waccobird (****) Date 10-25-2009 16:24
IALMAO
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 10-25-2009 16:57
swnorris,
Sounds like a keeper to me . She got any uglier sisters you could send my way? I'm fully capable of being the man of her dreams by your standards.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / There's Teeth Down There