Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / P90X
- - By Revjsnizzle (**) Date 09-28-2010 15:21
Anyone tried this before?  I am starting next week with my sister and brother, who both are in way better shape than myself.  I just want to know if I am going to die....
Parent - - By bozaktwo1 (***) Date 09-28-2010 16:47
Yes, you are.
Parent - - By Revjsnizzle (**) Date 09-30-2010 13:26
LOL....well we shall see on Monday then I guess.
Parent - By natecf (*) Date 09-30-2010 16:24
buy ibuprofen!, the first week is going to hurt!
Parent - - By Revjsnizzle (**) Date 10-05-2010 15:08
Day one down, could only do 70% of what they did, and my arms are feeling it today, but with time as with all things it'll be fine.
Parent - - By 63 Max (***) Date 10-13-2010 16:09
Stick with it it does work. I purchased it 2 years ago when I was 45. I thought I was going to die the first couple weeks. Then it started getting easier. I'm so glad I stuck with it. I have never felt better. Before starting the program by the end of the day of welding and getting up and down on my mud board I could hardly move. I have no back problems and I have move energy to go as long as I want to it seems. IT DOES WORK but isn't easy.
Parent - By Revjsnizzle (**) Date 10-14-2010 18:59
Well it's almost the end of week 2 and I am impressed with the program, it's not easy, but it is set up in such away that it allows you to work at your own pace.  If you can't do the 50+ push-ups their doing so what, the important thing is to do as many as you can.  It's yoga today, and for as big of a guy as I am i'm not very limber, it is really fun.  the chanting at the end always gets my wife laughing, but it does feel good.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / P90X