Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / The Steel Does Not Work!
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 10-09-2014 21:01
This video is hilarious! Anybody who has had some of these conversation will agree.:grin::lol::yell::twisted::yell::lol::twisted::yell::lol::eek::twisted::yell::lol::roll::wink::cool:

Enjoy and try not to laugh too hard!:lol::yell::lol::yell::lol::yell::lol::yell::twisted:yell:::twisted::yell::twisted::roll::lol::roll::grin::wink::cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yYN5N8wkM

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 10-10-2014 14:58 Edited 10-10-2014 15:02
Haha!! Nice find Henry! Could not help watching the other ones like it on youtube. Talking to an engineer about widening the road to make it safer, the boilermaker one.....think this one was the best though!

"Can you put the column on the phone" LMAO!!! Missed that the first time watching!!! Friggin' hilarious!!!
Parent - - By yojimbo (***) Date 10-10-2014 18:10
Someone is either taping my onsite conversations or hacking my RFI emails.  Relaxation pills.  Going to be burning a lot of time in the near future watching the rest of these.  I need the humor after a day of these planning discussions.
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 10-11-2014 02:15
No doubt!!

"I won't even ask what length of bolt as I fear it will only make the headache worse".

Bbbwwwaahahaha!!!!
Parent - By Blaster (***) Date 10-10-2014 22:53
That was great!
- By 803056 (*****) Date 10-12-2014 01:18
Cracked me up.

Al
- By Dualie (***) Date 10-12-2014 02:35
if i had a dollar for every time,  i wouldnt need to answer those calls anymore
- - By IronmanMike Date 10-12-2014 15:48
We have talked about this video at work for years now.

Can you put the column on the phone?
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 10-13-2014 12:36
yojimbo mentioned that someone may be taping his conversations or hacking his emails.  Unfortunately, this warrants a word of caution to you guys.  Just be careful what you say on your phone and what you send in emails.  In case you haven’t heard, for some time now, there have been government plans to track phone calls, emails, websites visited, etc.  For those of you who are single, this is what it’s like to have a wife.  I know some people use their phones to take “no makeup” selfie’s to raise awareness for breast cancer.  Some use their phones to record their ice bucket challenge for ALS.  And now celebrities have started using nude photos of themselves to raise awareness of Apple's poor iCloud security.  Though, over the weekend I heard that they found the body of the person believed to be the hacker of the Kate Upton's nude photos.  He was hi 5’d to death.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / The Steel Does Not Work!