Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Rebuttal to pipefitters vs Plumbers! Warning of Foul words!
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 10-09-2014 22:22
This is a rebuttal form the Pipefitters vs Plumbers... As with the first flick, this video uses some very strong foul language  which are what I call "Colorful Metaphors" used on the job sites and in the shops on a regular basis so don't get to offended and please tale it with a grain of salt.:eek::surprised::smile::grin::lol::yell::twisted::yell::lol::roll::wink::cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tkSqvXFdA0

Enjoy and please try not to fall off you chair while viewing okay?:eek::surprised::yell::lol::yell::roll::wink::cool: Remember - It's only humor so keep an open mind.:grin:

Respectfully for the most part,
Henry
Parent - - By SCOTTN (***) Date 10-10-2014 12:56
With all due respect, plumbers are not funny.  Note to self…. (1) Never come home from work and shout in the kitchen “I’m going to take a shower, you can join me if you like.” (2) Remember when you’ve called a plumber.  (3) Remember the days your wife works late.  (4) Not all plumbers are straight.  I came home early one day and saw a plumbers truck parked outside.  Knowing how expensive they are, I feared the worst.  But thankfully, he was just making out with the wife and there was no expensive leak.  The disgusting part was that they were both naked and rolling around on the kitchen table, and that’s where she makes my sandwiches.  Then, a few days later, he sent me a bill for $45, which I thought was a fair price for plugging a hole that size.  This has led me to become a little suspicious about what might be going on.  The other day her car broke down and she called a plumber.  Lately she’s been relentlessly nagging me about fixing a leak in our roof.  “Why don’t you call a plumber to fix it? “You call them for everything else.” I said.  She acted like she didn't hear me and she just kept on nagging.   “Won't duct tape work?” She asked.  “It's worth a shot I guess.”  So I tried it and it actually worked.  We still have the leak, but the duct tape finally shut her up.
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 10-10-2014 15:26
I don't know what was funnier, the plumber vs pipefitter video or Scotts response!!!

I hope that ain't true Scott!!
Parent - - By SCOTTN (***) Date 10-11-2014 14:41 Edited 10-11-2014 15:50
Thanks.  I post most of this stuff while I’m at work, but the places where I usually come up with the best stuff is while I’m in the shower or while I’m driving around.  It must have something to do with being naked.  I’ve always had problems with showers.  I think it all started on my wedding night.  My wife showered and came out of the bathroom wearing a beautiful robe, so I said “Since we’re married now, you can go ahead and open your robe.” When she opened her robe, it was astonishing.  I told her how beautiful she was and asked if I could take a picture so that I could carry her beauty next to my heart forever.  After I took her picture, I went to the bathroom to shower, and same as her, I came out wearing a robe.  She asked, “Why are you wearing a robe? “We’re married now.”  “Take your robe off.”  We were both saving ourselves for our wedding night, so when I bowed my chest out and proudly took my robe off, she was in shock.  As she looked down, she said “Oh my God, I have got to get a picture of that.” I smiled and asked her why, and she said “So I can get it enlarged.”  This was not the answer I was looking for.  How times have changed.  I’m still hung like a field mouse, but now she has some problems of her own.  A few nights ago, she must have been feeling particularly frisky, and in all honesty, that's just the kind of effect that I have on women.  Anyway, we were watching tv, and she suddenly slipped away to take a shower and freshen up, and then she walked back in wearing a slinky negligee and what appeared to be a pair of crotchless panties.  She tossed one leg up on the arm of my recliner, put her hands behind her head, and said “Hey big boy, want some of this?” I said “Are you kidding?” Look what it did to those panties.  After taking a closer look, it looked like a porcupine that had gotten ran over by a truck and its guts were hanging out.  As if that wasn’t bad enough, she was in the shower the other night and shouted for me to come in and do naughty things to her, so I opened the shower door and squirted shower gel in her eyes and then ran back to the living room to watch tv.  On second thought, maybe that wasn't the kind of naughty thing she was asking for, because on the shower gel bottle, it says CAUTION: If shower gel gets in your eyes, rinse with water.  So, let me get this straight….that would be the exact same thing you do when you get shower gel on every other part of your body.  In an attempt to be a better husband and have a better understanding about this shower gel phenomenon, I surveyed several of the women in our neighborhood and asked them what shower gel they use while showering.  The response was overwhelming.  An astonishing 100% of them said, “How in the hell did you get in here?”  My most recent experience was not in a shower.  It was in a dressing room that was adjacent to the showers.   My boss, who is an attractive and fit woman, caught me in the dressing room after work.  She said to me, “Would you mind taking my blouse off?” I replied, “Certainly,” and I took it off.  Then she turned around and said, “Would you take my skirt off too?” So I removed that as well.  Then she finally asked me to take her underwear off, so I did that too.  Then she looked at me and said, “If I ever catch you wearing my clothes again, you're fired!”
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 10-12-2014 03:25
Aye, ROFLMFAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Rebuttal to pipefitters vs Plumbers! Warning of Foul words!