Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Holiday Parties / Good !
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 12-20-2014 15:35
Welding People,
        Seasons Greeting ! Wishing you Joyous All Holidays Known to Mankind and Ladykind , Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! Did a Tech society party with hardy and talked to a leader of the group ! After which I sent the following email which might be of interest!

ZZZ,
       I greatly appreciate your efforts for our ZZZ organization ! Reference meeting you Thursday . You mentioned not being able to get though to me on my weld@spemail.org account with undeliverable return mail.  
        len@lenandersen.com
water-gas-turbine@lenandersen.com  
are monitored by me. Often when I access my email accounts I get we are stealing your email is heard.
The other accounts I have are
oil@lenandersen.com
and
admin@lenandersen.com
. My toll free number 800-428-4801 is an alternative for contacting me. If it was not compromised the one blocking the way to my door at 46 Alexander Av , Yonkers New York would not be justified.
Seasons Greetings !
Sincerely
Len Andersen   weld@speamil.org
914-536-7101 / 914-237-7689 (H) / 800-428-4801 USA
POB 1529 / NYC 10116-1529 ( $1240 per year Caller
Box GPO NYC / Most Secure Service At Largest Post
Office USA )

www.lenandersen.com

PS -
http://lenandersen.com/personal_info/resume.html
Parent - - By SCOTTN (***) Date 12-22-2014 21:34
I was at our office Christmas party Saturday night and I stepped out of the hotel to get some money from the cash machine across the street.  A woman approached me and said “Give me $40 and I’ll do anything you want”, so I gave her $40 and told her to paint my house.
Parent - - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 12-23-2014 00:21
Told that same lady about 10 yrs. ago......." Go to my daughters dance review in my place"........
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 12-23-2014 12:44
I tried to tell my wife that I wasn’t really interested in sitting through our daughter’s boring ballet recital.  She just laughed hysterically because evidently I pronounced it wrong.  “Hey genius", she snickered. “It's not pronounced “bal- ett”......you say “bal-‘ay”.  To make a long story short, she wasn't laughing when I hit her with my mallet......sorry……mal-'ay’. 
Ballet doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me anyway.  How can you stand beside a bar for an hour and not have a drink?  Seriously, I only learned to dance after I got married.  My wife had four daughters from a previous marriage and I was always waiting to use the bathroom.  I’ve gotten better at it over the last couple of years, and I can offer this tip to everyone...  If you're concerned that your dancing is crap, I think I’ve figured out why.  It may be a due to a specific chemical in your body called vodka.  “Dance like no one is watching”, they said.  “It’ll be fun”, they said.  So I did, and I ended up spending two days in the hospital because everybody thought I had epilepsy.  Note to self: moonwalking doesn’t involve dancing around with your butt exposed.  I think this quote says it all: 

“Just because you can't dance doesn't mean you shouldn't dance.” - Alcohol
Parent - By Len Andersen (***) Date 12-30-2014 15:05
Ladies and Gentlemen,
      What I was talking was not laughs. It is basis of finding work , earning a living and communicating with friends / relatives!
Len
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Holiday Parties / Good !