Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / A Rare Opportunity?
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 01-01-2015 17:45
If this is properly entered into the record then we do indeed have a rare opportunity here:  Wishing the amazing Scott a Happy Birthday while wishing him and everyone else a Happy New Year.

Is this correct Scott?  If so, A Very Good One to you sir.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 01-02-2015 04:32
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR SCOTT!!!

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 01-02-2015 12:41
Merry Birthday Scott :)
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 01-02-2015 13:00

> Merry Birthday Scott :)

LOL...yup, Merry Birthday!
Parent - - By SCOTTN (***) Date 01-02-2015 16:05
Thank you all! I very much appreciate your thoughtfulness.  I had a great birthday, and thank you Brent, for the kind words... referring to me as “amazing.”  Speaking of “amazing”, my wife gave me a pretty amazing treat in the bedroom department last night.  She slept on the couch downstairs.  In her defense, it’s amazing how having a nice pair can allow major flaws and serious signs of mental illness to go undetected until after marriage.  I remember when we first got married she wanted to spice things up and she asked me to wear a uniform.  I was reluctant at first, because it would mean us having to spend more time together.  Though, I have to be honest.  It actually ended up being an amazing experience.  I ended up putting on a sailor’s uniform and I didn't see her again for three months.  Despite multiple tours of duty, we eventually became parents, and it always amazed my wife at how good I was at calming the baby.  Every night when the baby would start to cry, I’d always say, “Put your feet up dear, I'll get that.” And then I’d go upstairs and turn off the baby monitor.  Come to think of it, maybe Brent’s reference is a fairly accurate description.  I don’t like to brag, but before I got married, I did have a pretty amazing run with the ladies.  I remember one night in particular, I was at a bar and I got six numbers in less than an hour.  I should have gotten the last four numbers, but I went to use the bathroom, and when I returned, she was gone.  I’ve always been pretty aggressive and the kind of guy who opens doors when there seems to be nothing there.  It's amazing how many doors in life can be opened by knowing the right people, and where they keep their keys.  Once I find their keys, I have this amazing ability to find objects just before people lose them, or theft, as the police call it.  But enough about me.  There are many other things in life that can be considered amazing.  For one, it's pretty amazing when you think how many historic battles were fought in national parks.
Parent - - By qcrobert (***) Date 01-06-2015 19:41
Happy birthday Scott and thanks for starting the year on a humorous note....

Robert
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 01-06-2015 20:02
Thank you.  Happy New Year to you, and may God bless.
- - By 803056 (*****) Date 01-02-2015 22:31
Happy Birthday Scott.

Better late than never.

Al
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 01-03-2015 04:56
Happy birthday Scott.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / A Rare Opportunity?