Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Archery expertise like no other
- - By devo (***) Date 01-27-2015 17:52
Just watch, this guy is incredible.  Lars Andersen
Parent - - By WeldinFool (**) Date 01-27-2015 19:19
Oh yeah!!!
Parent - - By Superflux (****) Date 01-28-2015 12:55
3:12 Don't try this at home Bwahahaha
When I was a kid in the Ozarks, I was a self taught rabbit hunter and shot on that side of the bow.
Moved to the city and gave it up. Dad thought a bb gun would be safer for the wild child... Little did he know!
Years later I remember trying a friend's bow and was shown the "other way".
I think I just might have to get a long bow and take it up again. Now that my right arm (Separated shoulder from clavicle) doesn't hurt all the time it could be good therapy, maybe.
Thanks for that video. Cool!
Parent - - By SCOTTN (***) Date 01-28-2015 16:00
That reminds me of the Fear Factor show that was on tv a few years ago.  At the beginning of the show they'd always say “don’t try this at home”.  So I would always go to the park to try it and I still ended up getting hurt.
Parent - - By Superflux (****) Date 01-29-2015 13:40
SCOTTN,

Seriously???
I made it my mission to make sure someone else got a scar out of the event.
Ok, that was the "Plan"...
I have more scars and fewer teeth than YOU!
Parent - - By SCOTTN (***) Date 01-29-2015 16:38
I do have a few scars and I'm thinking about getting some more, because I’ve been told that women love a good scar on a man and that they think scars are sexy.  But for some reason, they’ve never been turned on by the big red circle on my forearm that came from repeatedly reaching into a can of Pringles.

You might have me beat in the scar department but I bet I have lesser teeth than you do.  I’ve never had any of my teeth knocked out, I just don’t like going to a dentist.  You know how most chairs in a dental office go up and down?  The one I was in went back and forth, which I thought was unusual, until the dentist walked in and told me to get out of the filing cabinet.  The last time I saw a dentist, he told me that I needed a prostate exam.  Now, I may not be the sharpest tool in the box, but I know that can’t be right, because it had only been a few weeks since he put me to sleep and gave me the last one.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 01-29-2015 20:15 Edited 01-29-2015 20:19
As far as scars go, I got all of you beat by literally many inches in length... That's because I'm Frankenstein's long lost cousin!ahahahahah:eek::roll::grin::lol::yell::yell::yell::twisted::cool:

Oh and I almost forgot, one of them looks like a PEACE sign on my abdomen.:eek::eek::grin::lol::yell::twisted::yell::lol::yell::twisted::roll::grin::smile::wink::cool:

And you are correct SCOTTN when you mention that the girls love men with scars!!! :wink::yell::lol::yell::yell::yell::lol::grin::smile::wink::cool: And that the babes do love to stroke my scars with their hands just to feel them which I don't mind at all!:grin::grin::grin::twisted::yell::lol::lol::yell::yell::lol::smile::wink::cool: I also only have 12 of my original teeth left although the teeth that replaced them get cleaned ti be bright and shiny foe the following day.:eek::roll::grin::lol::yell::yell::yell::twisted::yell::lol::grin::smile::wink::cool:

Respectfully,
Henry
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Archery expertise like no other