Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Friday the 13th
- - By SCOTTN (***) Date 02-13-2015 11:07
It’s Friday the 13th, so unlike any other day, all the stupid mistakes I make today are getting blamed on witchcraft.  Four leaf clovers are lucky and I’d heard that they can be used to combat this unlucky day, so I’ve been collecting them for several months.  This morning before I left for work, I rolled them up and smoked them.  So far, so good.  For the rest of you, just be extra careful today and watch what you’re doing, because you could easily fall down a flight of stairs and end up dying of pneumonia as a result of your injuries.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 02-13-2015 13:48
I'm sorry Scott, I need you to explain this to me, WHAT IS A 'FRIDAY'?  :confused: :roll: 

I have been going through life thinking everyday was a MONDAY.  Has always worked pretty good for me.  Everyone else blames things going wrong on it being a Monday, so I thought, 'All days must be Monday!'  Only the numbers change for those who have reports to file. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 02-13-2015 14:28
Here I was all happy that it’s Friday and you had to go and ruin it by mentioning Monday.  Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life and Tuesday isn’t much better.  After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.  Monday’s have typically not been good for me.  I remember one Monday in particular.  My wife came home to find me in the kitchen cooking a lovely dinner, a romantic candlelit table and place settings for two. “Oh my, this is a very nice surprise,” she said.  The problem was that she wasn’t supposed to be back home until Thursday.  And this coming Monday I have a doctor’s appointment.  There’s nothing wrong with me.  It’s just that I’ve been working out and I want somebody to see me naked.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Friday the 13th