Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Henry's Latest Update
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 04-09-2015 07:41
Hi Milton and everyone else!

Thanks for asking my friend...
The answer to your first question is yes and I'm about to go under the needle again on the 29th of April because as with lays potato chips - you can't have just one! Hahahaha:grin::wink::cool:... Seriously, the fluid keeps coming back into the effusion area which happens more often  with post transplant patients than with people who have not gone through a transplant, and the doctors explained that because of my suppressed immune system, the tendency for fluid to build up especially in vulnerable area's is very high...

The good thing about this is more than likely after regardless however many times they have to drain the fluid, once there's no more need to drain it is a very high probability that I would no longer have to go through the procedure and the condition becomes permanent...

As far as your second question is concerned, I'm hanging in there battling a sinus infection as well as chronic bronchial congestion for the last week and a half... Like the weather, both conditions are starting to clear up which is something I truly welcome.:grin:
So I'm getting ready to go through the procedure again, and again if I have to, and doing a whole lot of reading these days and nights... I cannot begin to really express how grateful I am to both you, and all of the other brothers & sister who decided to help me during some of my darkest hours, and if there was a way for me to reciprocate the generosity I have received from y'all I would do so in a NY minute!:eek::wink::cool: I also am grateful for the moral support I have received from everyone in here because y'all have kept me from sliding down that slippery slope of becoming depressed and with no hope at all...:eek::roll:

For now, all I can say is thank you all for your compassion and kindness which is something no one can put a price on friends!:cool: So even though I haven't been online lately, God willing, I soon will again be a regular in here once I kick the crap out of this physical set of problems I have had to cope with lately... And I'll hopefully be able to offer some assistance if I can for anyone who may need it...

So thanks for checking up on me Milton and I'll see you in one of the sections in here soon enough.

Respectfully,
Henry

P.S. I almost forgot... THANK YOU SO MUCH Kay Sellon for your help and support! And it really means a whole lot to me that you care so much... You are one of the classiest ladies I have ever had the honor to know in my short life on this here planet Earth!:grin:
Parent - By Tyrone (***) Date 04-09-2015 11:05
Stay strong Henry.
Will be waiting for your posts once you beat this crap.
Tyrone
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 04-09-2015 12:16
So glad to hear your update Henry.  Your silence was concerning many of us.

Praying for you FRIEND. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By SCOTTN (***) Date 04-09-2015 13:48
Henry,

Thank you for the update.  As Brent said, your silence was a concern, so it’s good to hear from you again.  With what you’ve been going through, you are a true inspiration to all of us and you give us hope in our own personal situations.  Hope is important because it makes the present moment less difficult to bear.  When we believe that tomorrow will be better, hope helps us bear our hardship today, so again, thank you.  The world can drag us down a hundred times, but God will always be there ready to lift us up when we turn to Him.  The scars you have are proof that He heals.  Healing doesn’t mean that the damage never existed.  It means that you’re not letting the damage control your life, and I commend you for that.  I know that our Heavenly Father is looking down on you with eyes of mercy, and I pray that His healing hands rest upon you and that His life giving powers flow into every cell of your body and into the depths of your soul, cleansing, purifying, and restoring you to wholeness and strength.  God bless you Henry.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 04-09-2015 20:14
Thank you Brent, Tyrone and ScottN as well as everyone else who has PM's me with their concerns also... I feel really humbled by the amount of kindness and love everyone has expressed ti me since I became ill again, and it's so comforting that I have so many souls helping me to get through these tough times... I am truly grateful for my friends in here!:grin::wink::cool: And as long as I can get out of bed and for as long as I can sit in my office chair and type, I'll try my best to keep in touch with all of you - That's a promise!  Love ya Kay!:wink::grin::cool:Thanks again!:smile:

Respectfully Grateful,
Henry
Parent - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 04-10-2015 23:44
God bless you Henry and stay strong.

M.G.
Parent - By 46.00 (****) Date 04-11-2015 10:31
Henry, we haven't alway's seen eye to eye but trust me I send my heart thought regards for you! Keep fighting and live for today! I am praying for you.
Parent - By KSellon (****) Date 04-13-2015 20:42
You need to focus on getting better... :wink:
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Henry's Latest Update