Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Rock stars and then the rest of the field....
- - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 04-10-2015 03:29 Edited 04-13-2015 16:44
Names have been changed to protect the innocent......  
  I had to drag this job because the level of stupid far exceeded my capacity for patience and i started to have crippling headaches being exposed to said people.  Ahhh just another day in paradise.
Parent - - By Dualie (***) Date 04-10-2015 05:19
I can fix stupid,  but usually the cost it way to high for everyone involved.
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 04-11-2015 15:09
My wife once said to me “You can't fix stupid.” “I'm pretty sure I can.” I thought to myself, as I covered her mouth with duct tape.  Believe it or not, some people actually consider me to be stupid.  Moron that later. 
Have you ever heard the lottery referred to as a tax on stupid people?  We'll see who's stupid when my 6 numbers of 4….12….25…. and 31 win me big money.  Though, I think we can all agree that there are some stupid people out there.  For instance, I was selling my camera on Ebay and people keep asking me to send them a picture of it.  Then there was the time I was standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor where I live, and somebody said “Going up”? “Nah, I’m just waiting for my apartment to come down here and get me.”  And remember that tv show “When Animals Attack?” It should be changed to “Stupid People Who Go Near Dangerous Animals”.  Then there was another show that I’d watched on tv a few times, called “People Do the Most Stupid Things” or, “Our Wedding” video, as my wife prefers to call it.  Though, I think the strangest thing I’ve encountered is whenever I go out sometimes with my sister for a few drinks.  People actually think she's my girlfriend, which is stupid, because we split up over ten years ago.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Rock stars and then the rest of the field....