Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Gas Turbine Technology !
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 02-12-2016 18:01
Ladies and Gentlemen,
      Note attachment. It is a PowerPoint presentation reflecting last eight years and one patent issued , one overdue for issuance and one provisional. Know many welding people are smarter than me in gas turbines. Reply and say what is of concern. I look forward to ego diminishment before I go broke with patent fees. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely
Len Andersen   Engineer    len@lenandersen.com
HP Securemail Voltage 
914-536-7101 / 914-237-7689 (H) / 800-428-4801 USA
POB 1529 / NYC 10116-1529
Caller Box Ex-GPO NY NY At Largest Post Office Most Secure Service
~1400 USD
www.lenandersen.com
PS – I am looking for work !
Attachment: LenAnersenWaterSwirledInGasTurbinePatent.pptx - Len Andersen 914-536-7101 Engineer Guesses on Ways to Get +Electricity and Aircraft Go Out of Jets! (857k)
Parent - By Len Andersen (***) Date 02-17-2016 16:24
Welding People,
     At a Chemical Engineering Event I sat at a table with a professor in Thermal Dynamics that listened to my presentation. Basically I changed my mind set from everybody knows ---- ! Firstly my technology will not to replace your motor on the 2 ton or the welding rig on the back. It is to save you money with the electrical company electricity. Note attachment "Current Less Efficient than Water Swirled Into Gas Turbine Electrical Generation Widely done for More Than 25 Years !”  The current more expensive , less efficient and makes limited size options i. e. large with distribution loss gas turbine technology currently used might be costing you 10 % more in your electricity bill. The other thing aircraft engine eats rain and gives more miles from fuel burn. The rain drops eats up the engine doing so making rain avoidance good for saving money.  My "thing" is to add water at the hot end therefore not eat up the engine. Technical meetings good ! Still looking for work!
Len
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Gas Turbine Technology !