Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / JEALOUSY
- - By Inspector Date 06-08-2016 14:28
This forum is full of JEALOUS persons. Jealousy is a cause of schizophrenia.  Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 06-08-2016 14:35
Welcome to the Forum Pejman !

We are so very glad you came to visit us.

Please come again
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 06-12-2016 23:40
Oh Hell Yeah!!!

Like Lawrence wrote: "Welcome to the Forum Pejman !"

I also agree with Js55 when he Wrote: "Considering you have a masters in materials science, and should fully understand the concept, I would assume that you have, ready to hand, empirical evidence to support your hypothesis." So keep coming back Pejman and maybe you'll learn a thing or 2 regarding ASSumptions as well as other important factors necessary to become socially interactive ... Because after this post, your experiences in the future here can go either way depending on what you have to say or your effort to "edumacate" us with factoids already covered here previously... Finally, it's good to see you posting here again but, may I suggest that you reign in your opinionated observations and keep them to yourself or you can go to the OTB&G and post away whatever you feel you want to embarrass yourself with...  Nonetheless, Welcome back Pejman!:twisted::lol::yell:

Respectfully( Well, most of the time but there are exceptions.:eek::lol::yell::twisted::roll::smile::cool:),
Henry
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 06-08-2016 16:11
We are not jealous. The voices are all kind and rarely argue. Well as long as we don't talk about 'him' or that little incident with the lamb. Then we get a little particular.
Parent - By js55 (*****) Date 06-08-2016 18:53
Considering you have a masters in materials science, and should fully understand the concept, I would assume that you have, ready to hand, empirical evidence to support your hypothesis.
Parent - - By kcd616 (***) Date 06-08-2016 19:57
yes I am schizophrenic
but jealous, NO!!!
now soon enough my other personalities will jump in:eek::razz::sad:
hope this helps
sincerely,
Kent
P.S.: remember your never alone when your a schizophrenic:wink::eek::razz:
Parent - By kcd616 (***) Date 06-09-2016 08:47
another personality says
are we jealous
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so many people here with so much knowledge
can not help but be jealous
but then the mature, grown up says
they worked hard for that knowledge
they are smarter, and better
such is life
at one time I thought I was the best
got on this forum, and found out be lucky to make the top 50:eek::red: if that:twisted::evil:
this forum is the best of the best
this is about read and learn
share the knowledge
just IMHO
sincerely,
Kent
Parent - By Trackergd (**) Date 06-08-2016 20:28
I'm not crazy, schizo or jealous...  I'm just a little "unwell"...
Parent - - By Jarhead1 (**) Date 06-09-2016 12:23
I would be jealous if I was you. Because we are all SOB's. Semper Fi - Look it up1
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 06-09-2016 17:34
I am jealous of every one of these responses to the point that schizophrenia has set in.
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-09-2016 22:21
You bet I'm JEALOUS:  Just try messing with my...
1)Religious freedom
2)Wife
3)Family
4)Constitutional Rights
5)My fellow workers

And see just how Protectively Jealous I am.

And after reading some of your previous posts on this forum and Linked In...it's no wonder you have an inferiority complex so sever that you think we are jealous.  Go back to school, maybe you will learn something the 2nd time around that others will be jealous of.

Brent
Parent - By Stringer (***) Date 06-11-2016 15:18
I guess if jealousy is the fear of losing something then I guess I'm moderately guilty on occasion. Who is so undertasked that they have the time and will to chastise me for it? Do you have no future? No life?
- - By MRWeldSoCal (***) Date 06-11-2016 21:52
I just want to get on the level of these veteran inspectors on here.  Gotta put in that time
Parent - - By mcostello (**) Date 06-13-2016 00:35
6) Don't mess with My guns, Mig gun, grease gun, 6 gun, it's all the same , don't touch them.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-13-2016 04:14
Fits with #4.  I was being politically correct.  :lol:
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / JEALOUSY