Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / What a Weekend
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 08-08-2016 16:46
Celebrated our 39th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday, Aug 6th. 

And, Celebrated 20 years owning and operating Arc-Tech Welding, Inc in AZ as of the 1st of Aug.

Been a good run.  God has been so good and we are very blessed.  Raised 5 great kids and are working on 12 grandkids. 

What more could a man ask for?  Well, okay, more money would be nice but really?  No, I have it all.

Brent
Parent - - By TRowe (*) Date 08-08-2016 17:25
Congrats,

That is quite an achievement in today's world where it is becoming more and more difficult to find role models, such as yourself,
for the next generation(s).
Sounds like God has truly blessed your family.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 08-08-2016 21:31
I can truly say I can't even begin to count all the ways I have been blessed. 

It's hard to live it but one must also remember James 1:2&3 "Brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations. Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience."  Joy and blessings even in trials.  WOW.  Like I said, hard to live that one.

Don't know that you were around, last summer we took all the kids and grandkids to OR to celebrate my parents 60th anniversary.  Had a great time with all of them together. 

Our oldest son has worked with us for almost all of the past 20 years.  First in the welding shop and now as a CWI.  Our youngest son is taking classes with Darrell and I to get certified as an MT and UT tech.  Darrell and I have our Level II MT with a Level III we do a lot of work for and another one who is my company retained Level III.  Darrell has his UT through the first guy and we are both about to get our certs through our own company so they will pretty much be good on all jobs we do since we work mainly on contract.

Bottom line: unusual and good working relationships with our sons.  It has been very good. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By TB48 (*) Date 08-09-2016 12:27
Congratulations!!! That is wonderful!!! Especially that you have such a good relationship with your kids.
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 08-09-2016 14:17
Congratulations Brent. God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good.
Parent - By Trackergd (**) Date 08-09-2016 19:20
Congratulations Brent!  On both monumental achievements :grin:
Parent - By WeldinFool (**) Date 08-10-2016 18:05
Congratulations Brent. You have a great attitude towards life, I can see why you are so blessed!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / What a Weekend