Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / SA 200 Schematics
- - By RoadWarrior Date 02-10-2006 15:35
I am in need of schematics for an olde SA 200. It is the popular gasoline powered (continental 4 cylinder), with magneto. I need enough diagrams to cover the exiter, the main generator, charging circuit, Hi/Lo idle circuit, and so on and so forth. In other words, all of them. Specifically, I have the model which features what I believe to be the 3rd generation idle control-- eg. the idling takes place when a circuit board mounted inside of the control panel decides that no welding or electric current have been required for a predetermined time frame and subsequently sends a signal to the idler solenoid to lower it to idle. I believe it to be the first of the non- vacuum actuated idle controls. However, any and all technical information regarding any of the entire series of SA 200's would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks,

Mike
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 02-10-2006 16:31
Try this
http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Catalog/lecooperatorsmanualsearch.asp

Note the icon at the bottom of the page. Apparently they have owners manuels for several hundred models of SA 200
Parent - - By billvanderhoof (****) Date 02-12-2006 00:24
If you know the "code" from the rating plate on your machine the search page lawrence suggests works better. They do have lots of manuals and they are free downloads.
Bill
Parent - By SA-200 (**) Date 02-12-2006 03:40
Lincoln SA-200 started using pc idle boards in May 1973.
Parent - By shorthood2006 (****) Date 03-26-2006 03:35
talk to dave at indepentant elec./wichita ks.he will email you the schematics.316 267 1079..tell him darin referred you.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / SA 200 Schematics