Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / pipeliners supply their own welding machine?
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next  
Parent - - By Shane Feder (****) Date 02-08-2011 05:36
Here we go again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent - - By stanantonio Date 02-08-2011 05:51
Yhhheeehawwww brethern and sister its an online fight of the wanna be rebs (yeller belly yank offs) and the divine and god loving and fearing rebels of the sweet necter of the south.  Where's my wii gun.
Parent - By Johnny Walker (***) Date 02-08-2011 09:29
I missed out I guess I'm in now tho sign me up on the hillbilly redneck daily weldin rig truckdrivin copenhagen spittin Lincoln weldin don't give a flyin f$&@ side!!! awspartbs and Chicago union termite nail bender local WTF is a flipping termite on a weldin site for? Go build a flipping house make u some cash heck I'll hire you to build me a fin duckblind or deerstand and I ain't worked in 3 months still got pipeline cash to pay your sorry a$$ !! Partbs the nurse will be around in a little while to change that $hitty diaper for u . yeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww mfer
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-08-2011 11:34
Ain't Life Grand !!!
Parent - - By Johnny Walker (***) Date 02-08-2011 11:48
Exciting too !!
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-08-2011 13:56
Wow! We have a page two now!!
Parent - - By stanantonio Date 02-08-2011 18:16
Hey while you two fiddle farting cry baby union complainin  yanks were suckin ur thumbs. I just got a call to go steal some of that northern yankee money.  So thats where Im headed another southern boy headin north. Wooohhhooo. You know why they call us southern devine boys to go north? Cause we can gitter done dats right. We can do a job that YOU obviously dont have the skills to do.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 02-08-2011 20:05
A word of caution Stan...

Do bring your winter work gear if you have some because up here in "Yankee" territory it's still winter, and it will be a cold & North Atlantic winter for at least another five or so weeks according to "Punxsutawney Phil" the groundhog. ;)

Also, the snow in the mountains is heck of a lot deeper than where the roads are, but if you want to get back home without spending some time in the "Pokey" here, then make darn sure you don't bring your gun(s) up here... The local constabularies may not be too harsh, but the State Police here don't play!!! ;) Good Luck to ya up here in "Yankee" territory. ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By stanantonio Date 02-08-2011 20:22
Henry thanks for the advice. I've played up there for many a winters and know the conditions are less then to be desired. But as far as the guns go I always take ole bessy. Glock 50 cal with a lightened spring and a palm activated laser sight. Any Yank doughnut eatin fat cop that tries to tell me what my rights are as far as guns will surely meet his fate. Never been to the Pokey and dont plan on it any time soon.
Parent - - By Johnny Walker (***) Date 02-08-2011 22:25
Guns who needs guns or knives I gotta T300 on a short whip ready to go
Parent - By stanantonio Date 02-08-2011 22:36
Damit Johnny I sure missed ya. You wanna go to salt lake with me? I can get ya tested tomarrow. After that we will head farther north and get some of that Yankee money. Got enough work to last a year.
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 02-08-2011 23:32
Hey Stanton Smith, which state y'all coming to with your Glock?  MANDATORY MINUIMUM one year in prison in NY state, much higher in New Jersey, Mass, etc.  None recognized OK permits.  I've seen them drag you Okie idiots off of job sites when you get drunk and flash your gun in a bar.  The longest prison sentence I saw up here in Yankee land for an unregister handgun was seven years.  Yes, the guy was from OK.
Parent - - By stanantonio Date 02-08-2011 23:43
I flat out don't give a fart. You want some then come get some. Fu-q ass w pert bs
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 02-08-2011 23:50 Edited 02-09-2011 00:05
PLEASE tell me where you will be working up here in hated Yankee land.  PLEASE.  Just give me the county, state and time.  That's all I need.  Then we can see how tough you really are.  Okie plates are none too common up here.

Stanton Smith, your hobbie list on your profile lists "shootin politicians and gigin frogs". 
Just give me the STATE you will be working in.  That should be more than enough to get you some attention.  You need to be taken out of the gene pool by the police so you can't replicate.

Thanks
Parent - - By stanantonio Date 02-09-2011 01:01
To both of u I don't care....I am way smarter than u dumb yank off f%$#!. Which is why I have montana plates on my truck and since montana dosent have any sales tax I didn't pay any when I had it delivered to me off the internet. Like I said want some come get some aws. Why don't you tell me where ur at?  It dosent matter where I'm heading shouldn't you be looking for a job as per what you are supposed to do in the unemployment obama guidlines. Looks like the southern boy is gonna do what you can't do. Go call some one who cares ie the unemployment comission.
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 02-09-2011 02:41
Stanantonio:  Montana plates and tax evasion on top of your hobby listed on your profile,  'shootin politicians and gigin frogs'?  Any more felony confessions you care to share? 

I'm sure the police will appreciate this post:

By stanantonio Date 02-08-2011 20:22  Any Yank doughnut eatin fat cop that tries to tell me what my rights are as far as guns will surely meet his fate. Never been to the Pokey and dont plan on it any time soon.

Moderators take note.  I'm asking you to report this mental case, stanantonio,  to the proper aunthorities before he kills someone.     Thanks
Parent - By Tyler1970 (***) Date 02-09-2011 03:23
I dont think you have any hard evidence on him aws. and what is he going to do type some one to death over this fourm? keep trying u might get it like the wood worker.
Parent - By ronnie taylor (**) Date 02-09-2011 04:52 Edited 02-09-2011 05:16
awspartb

Since you seem to be so butt hurt this might help
Parent - By stanantonio Date 02-09-2011 08:03
whats wrong with shootin politicians? **** get real. fighting your snow right now. Just stoped off at the super 8 cant wait to get some of that dumb ass yank money
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 02-09-2011 13:21
awspartb, report it to the police yourself.
Parent - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 02-09-2011 21:10
aws, From what I have observed you are the one instigating these negitive posts!!!!!! Was once told by my dad " When you go looking for trouble ,you usually find it" From : Pittsburgh home of the Steelers!!!! Well done Green Bay played an EXCELLENT game & the best team won!!!!
Parent - By roundydownie (**) Date 02-10-2011 03:31
who the hell would wanna go to ny anyways..I dont care how much money i would make!
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 02-09-2011 00:18
"Any Yank cop that tries to tell me what my rights are as far as guns will surely meet his fate."

Really?? That attitude will put you in your grave in every state... ESPECIALLY in Texas. Carry that attitude and you will end up headed 6' south really quick.

If they do not kill you in your tracks, they will sure have a lot of fun utilizing their non-lethal weaponry on you.

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you do not have, nor will you ever have, a CCW permit.

jrw159
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 02-09-2011 00:27
Save your breath jrw159.  You don't need much in the way of a permit to carry a pistol in Oklahoma.

This guy needs some POLICE attention to test his toughness.  He might get it faster than he bargained.
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 02-09-2011 00:59
awspartb,
You are getting no love here. I hope my statements clarify.

Stupid people with guns die every day in EVERY state. I look at as "population control" and "survival of the fittest". I just wish the cull rate was higher in all states. The less dumb people and crooks we have to deal with the better.

If you remember, there used to be a time that you could square off with a pair of dueling pistols and settle a disagreement if both "men" were "men".

jrw159
Parent - By Brian T. Beard (**) Date 02-13-2011 05:59
I think you "BOYS" (awspartb and jrw159) should head back to momma now, I'm sure she doesn't know your playing on the internet.
Parent - - By stanantonio Date 02-09-2011 01:16 Edited 02-09-2011 08:12
What's a permit?   Lmao
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 02-09-2011 02:14 Edited 02-09-2011 02:46
Stan,
   Well I do not know what a "pemit" is. However, I am quite familiar with a "permit". I learned about them from my Father and Grandfather when introduced to hunting and fishing. I also learned more about them in school somewhere along about fourth or fifth grade. It really is easy to understand... you should check it out sometime. :-)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/permit

jrw159
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 02-09-2011 00:25 Edited 02-09-2011 02:31
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-08-2011 22:43
I second the don't tote your guns, especially in NY state, they'll put you under the jail.
Parent - - By ronnie taylor (**) Date 02-09-2011 01:01
Hey Henry as always it's nice to see you posting. Hope your feeling well. :-) :-)
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 02-09-2011 21:51
Thank you Ronnie! ;)

I love that monkey stuff you suggested. ;) ;) ;) I also have to agree with both John and Smooth regarding their posts...
In fact, I believe this thread has met it's proverbial fate...

Hey Ronnie! Please pass on my regards to your son, and the rest of your family, and keep doing what you're doing by becoming a sponge that will eventually be full of knowledge and experience to which nobody can question you about and everyone will respect. ;)
Go get it Ronnie!!! ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-10-2011 01:24
Henry,
PA and alot of Northern States have reciprocity With Texas concerning CCW. Check out the Link. I check with the Local PD and Sherriff when I was up there to make sure. Also, in PA, if you have a Texas CCW, PA will issue one of theirs for $50.00

http://apps.carryconcealed.net/legal/texas-ccw-state-laws.php
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 02-10-2011 04:03 Edited 02-10-2011 04:09
Well then I hope he reads this from that very same link:

How can I find the most recent information regarding Firearm Reciprocity Agreements?

In 1995, the Pennsylvania General Assembly gave the Attorney General the authority to enter into reciprocity agreements with other states providing for the mutual recognition of each state’s license to carry a firearm. The most current information concerning what states have reciprocity agreements with Pennsylvania is posted on the Attorney General’s web site at www.attorneygeneral.gov. To access this information on their web site, select “Criminal Law” and from the drop down box select “Firearm Reciprocity”. From here you can view all the states that currently have reciprocity agreements with Pennsylvania along with a copy of the actual reciprocity agreements. Other information included under “Firearm Reciprocity” is a list of states that allow any out of state resident with a valid concealed weapons permit from their home state to carry a weapon while in those respective states. These states usually require the individual to have the actual permit and a photo ID on their person while carrying the weapon. Note that unless Pennsylvania has a reciprocity agreement with a state, regardless of whether or not their home state recognizes our license/permit, the residents of that state MAY NOT carry a firearm while in Pennsylvania unless they have a current and valid Pennsylvania License to Carry or fall under the exceptions as listed in 18 Pa.C.S. § 6106(2)(b).

So, he needs to get the permit, I mean license first, then he'll be legal to carry in PA unless he falls under the exceptions listed in 18 Pa.C.S. & 6106(2)(b)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-10-2011 04:10
Henry, on the same link towards the bottom you will see a link to US laws, State by State. but here is the link to the site anyway.

http://carryconcealed.publishpath.com/legal
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 02-10-2011 04:31 Edited 02-10-2011 04:34
If he's got a valid CCW Texas license, then he's got no problem like you said, but if he doesn't, and get's caught with a weapon without a valid permit or license, he will be prosecuted to the full extent of PA law...

Btw, here's the link to the reciprocity agreement with Texas & Pennsylvania:

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedFiles/Crime/Signed%20Texas%20Agreement.pdf

According to the agreement, it doesn't mention anything about having to get/purchase another separate - local permit from the sheriff of the county in the state where the person carrying will be...

Maybe the sheriff played you Dwayne and just took your money. ;) Maybe not! ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-10-2011 04:36
No, I didn't Have to get a PA permit. I just thought since it was so easy and only 50 bucks, what the hell ? Just a cool momento of my time in PA. My wife got one too. All we had to do was show a Valid TX DL along with a current TX CCW and BOOM all done
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 02-10-2011 04:44
Well then, I hope for stan's sake that he's got that issue covered because from what I have heard around these parts is that the "statie's" (State Police) here will be sweeping big time down on folks with out of state plates regardless of the state they currently have on the back of their rigs, and will be looking for many different types of non-conforming,
non-compliance issues that can be found on out of state workers as well as their rigs also...

Bottom line is to be sure that you're legal when you come to PA because the "statie's" are cracking down on everyone from out of state regardless from where they originate.

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-10-2011 04:48
They were getting VERY bad when I left there Last March. If you had out of State plates. You stood a good chance of being pulled over and run through the mill
- - By Eric Carroll (**) Date 02-09-2011 00:05
Vermont has no gun laws. No work either.
Parent - By Robert48 (**) Date 02-10-2011 02:23
Not much crime either.
- - By pocket change (**) Date 02-09-2011 02:22
I dont need a gun to put a good beating on someone! but I always carrying my pistol for those who need a little more attention. what happened to the termite that started all this. must be following the union creed. start crap then stand back and wait till his brothers gain in numbers before he comes back. united we stand divided we beg. hows that working for ya. LOL
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 02-09-2011 02:46 Edited 02-09-2011 02:53
Lots of VIOLENCE on this thread.  I guess the AWS moderators are sleeping?  Threatening cops, politicians, beatings and guns ?....

What a nice forum.  Just a matter of time before one of these redencks ends up killing someone.   Doesn't AWS have a zero tolerance for threats and violence?

I know I've been threatened with firearms violence on this thread and AWS still lets the guy post.  He even sent me a PM and AWS still lets this guy post even after I showed them the threatening message!  AWS needs to look up the word LIABILITY.
Parent - By stanantonio Date 02-09-2011 03:06
Go cry to someone else. My wife has a few tampons which that I am such a nice guy I can hand deliver them to you since I will be up in ur neck of the woods takin food money from ur lovely union hall.....lmao
Parent - By Tyler1970 (***) Date 02-09-2011 03:27
No they are awake, they just dont like you.
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 02-09-2011 13:12
Instigators seem to yell the loudest when they rustle up some trouble for themselves...

For awspartb:
A "liability" can mean something that is a hindrance or puts a group(the entire forum) at a disadvantage, or something that someone(awspartb) is responsible for, or something(instigations created soley by awspartb) that increases the chance of something occurring (i.e. it is a cause).

awspartb, "You" are solely responsible(liable) for your own actions. The AWS doesn't write your postings for you, you do.
Parent - By Johnny Walker (***) Date 02-09-2011 21:19
Awspartbs is a troll !! He is unwanted,unneeded,and doesn't really have a clue. I been to New York and Cali and worked b4 I was old enough to even drink legally! Yes carrying a pistol is a bad deal in New York if u get caught!! The only time I will be caught is if I need to use it and as far as I'm concerned if it comes to that then deadly force is my only option. But another subject is if u ain't a pipeliner or don't like us then WTF are u even on a thread that doesn't ask for your 2 cents ? I personally don't give a flyin f$&@ what u have to say and also I've met a couple inspectors over the last year who you remind me of one in North Carolina for sure ! But idk or really care cause you would be better off if u ever see my name on a list to test welders to not let me figure it out! I'm blackballed from a few gas companies for people like u and proud that I am! I may get my CWI just so I can f$&@ with u !
Parent - - By ross (***) Date 02-09-2011 14:22
I banned him. Govern yourself accordingly.

Ross
AWS Marketing
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 02-09-2011 17:36
I am not trying to pick sides just want to share something I though was worth sharing.

THIS IS THE BEST WORDED PRO-GUN ARGUMENT I HAVE EVER READ.  

"The Gun Is Civilization!"  Interesting take and one you don't hear much.

As the Supreme Court hears arguments for and against the Chicago, IL Gun Ban, I offer you another stellar example of a letter (written by a Marine) that places the proper perspective on what a gun means to a civilized society.

Read this eloquent and profound letter and pay close attention to the last paragraph of the letter....

"The Gun Is Civilization"

by Maj. L. Caudill USMC (Ret)

Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force.  If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that's it.

In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion.  Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.

When I carry a gun, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force.

The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

There are plenty of people who consider the gun as the source of bad force equations.  These are the people who think that we'd be more civilized if all guns were removed from society, because a firearm makes it easier for a [armed] mugger to do his job.  That, of course, is only true if the mugger's potential victims are mostly disarmed either by choice  or by legislative fiat--it has no validity when most of a mugger's potential marks are armed.

People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that's the exact opposite of a civilized society. A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.

Then there's the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury.  This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser.

People who think that fists, bats, sticks, or stones don't constitute lethal force watch too much TV, where people take beatings and come out of it with a bloody lip at worst. The fact that the gun makes lethal force easier works solely in favor of the weaker defender, not the stronger attacker If both are armed, the field is level.

The gun is the only weapon that's as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weight lifter.  It simply wouldn't work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn't both lethal and easily employable.

When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone.  The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.  It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.

By Maj. L.. Caudill USMC (Ret.)

So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced.

Thank You
Parent - - By ross (***) Date 02-09-2011 17:41
Wow, I hope you have a good gun because your reasoning is shooting blanks.

Ross
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / pipeliners supply their own welding machine?
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next