Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE & ALL!
- - By 357max (***) Date 12-23-2013 17:56
Peanuts featuring "Good ol' Charlie Brown" ~ Linus ...after reading the second chapter of Luke. "*sigh*" ~ "Like I've Said Before, That's What Christmas Is All About, Charlie Brown!"  ~ Charlie Brown ~ "You're Right" ~ Linus "So Who Needs Santa Claus?!"
MERRY CHRISTMAS & MAY GOD BLESS US, ONE AND ALL.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Parent - - By SCOTTN (***) Date 12-23-2013 20:24
Although many have taken Christ out of Christmas, Jesus is still the reason for the season.  He was born in the first century, yet he belongs to all centuries. He was born a Jew, yet he belongs to all races. He was born in Bethlehem, yet he belongs to all countries.  This is the season for joy and praise for our Lord, Jesus Christ.  May his divine light fill your heart and guide your path today and every day.  May the spirit of Christmas bring peace to your heart.  May the gladness of Christmas give you hope.  May the warmth of Christmas grant you love.  May God bless each and every member of this great forum, and Merry Christmas.
Parent - By 357max (***) Date 12-24-2013 03:58
Well said Scottn. FYI the book of Matthew's genealogy of Jesus the Christ lists three non-Jews ie Gentiles and horror of horrors they were all women. A Bible Concordance will reference them. They are Tamar, Rahab & Ruth. I would say the reason for the season is pretty inclusive.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 12-24-2013 14:33
I'll third that...well said.  And that is true hope and change (changed lives that bring change to all things in this world) that we can all believe, trust, and live by.

Have a Great Day, oh, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,  Brent
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 12-24-2013 16:27
I echo the MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE & ALL!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE & ALL!