Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Happy Easter
- - By SCOTTN (***) Date 04-19-2014 14:02
Happy Easter everyone, and please remember, as Jesus died on a cross for our sins, he extended grace, forgiveness, and hope in return.
Parent - - By unclematt (***) Date 04-20-2014 00:36
A Happy Easter to yourself and everyone else.

Matt
Parent - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 04-20-2014 02:35
You got that right brother....I was tremendously upset we were closing on a house friday.......I dunno but I was not happy with the scheduling.  Happy easter to all yall guys.....just while your hunting eggs and all I would appreciate it much if remembered why your doing it .....even tho its on the wrong days.....the thought and spirit is what counts.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 04-20-2014 02:39
And he saved all of our lives and ancestors lives with his sacrifice! He was also considered to be a radical in his time... Then I guess I'm also a radical for following him...

We can and should at the very least help our fellow humans who are truly in need of help, and prosecute the abusers for their crimes of deception, malpractice & fraud with an emphasis of demonstrating to us that there are no longer any individuals or corporations immune to prosecution irrespective of their political and monetary influence...

How I pray for this to happen in my lifetime so I could look forward to being around it always when I am finally gone to wherever I'll end up.:grin::smile::lol::wink::cool:

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 04-20-2014 10:34 Edited 04-20-2014 12:50
HAPPY EASTER to everyone back home and stateside.
AND of course to all my friends here in the AWS/Esab site where ever you may be.
No celebrations or recognition of any sort over here in the sandy lands of Islam.
Remember the message of this event. Forgiveness, sacrifice, hope for the future and a new beginning.

BUT!!!!!!!!
I'll be wheels up in 10 hours from now. 32 hours and 5 flights later, I'll be pounding a few Crown n Cokes at the Irma Bar in Cody.
Missed Easter but I will get to see my Grandson for his fourth Birthday in a couple of weeks.
Parent - - By lo-hi (**) Date 04-20-2014 12:23
Happy Easter, And a big amen. If only the world could be some what of a even playing field, maybe peace would have a chance.
Parent - By 46.00 (****) Date 04-20-2014 16:55
Happy Easter to everyone!
Parent - By Rafter_G_Weldin (***) Date 04-22-2014 06:06
I'm late HAPPY EASTER
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Happy Easter