Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / happy holidays
- - By kcd616 (***) Date 12-16-2014 17:39
from our family to all of yours everywhere
we wish you the best
for this time and forever
sincerely,
Kent
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 12-16-2014 18:00
Thank you Kent
Back to you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well as all the rest of the forum.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By SCOTTN (***) Date 12-16-2014 20:12
Kent, Brent, and everyone that's associated with this great forum,

As you all celebrate the miracle of this special season, may your hearts be filled with joy and peace.  During the miraculous time that is Christmas, may you see with the eyes of a child, experience the wonder of love, and truly enjoy all that the season has to offer.  During this time of faith and family, may the true meaning of Christmas be remembered and may it provide you with peace, happiness, joy, and goodwill, and may it be with you and your family not only on Christmas, but throughout the coming year.  Faith makes all things possible.  Hope makes all things work.  Love makes all things beautiful.  May you all be blessed with a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 12-16-2014 21:25
Scott,

Nothing against your normal humor posts, but this is one of your best in my opinion for truth and sincerity. 

Thank you and May God Bless you and all others here with the truth behind the holiday. 

Wishing all a great New Year as well.  I hear good things on many fronts but that doesn't mean there won't be hard times.  Just Remember...

He Is In Control!!

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 12-16-2014 21:55
Brent,

Thank you for the very kind words.  During the Christmas season, my thoughts always turn gratefully to God for his many blessings and giving me the opportunity to be able to continue to provide for my family.  For that, I owe him the greatest of thanks.  Hopefully, I do provide some good technical advice to the users of this great forum, as well as injecting a little humor from time to time.  Again, thank you for the kind words, and may the miracle of Christmas find you and your family safe in the peace of God and warm in the light of Christ.
Parent - - By kcd616 (***) Date 12-17-2014 01:38 Edited 12-17-2014 01:44
to everyone
we are but one kind
humankind
the subspecies weldingkind
let us all work for more knowledge and the making of a better life here
and in the future
just my thoughts
sincerely,
Kent
Parent - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 12-24-2014 01:27 Edited 12-24-2014 01:29
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone on this Forum.

M.G.
Parent - By pipewelder_1999 (****) Date 12-24-2014 19:46
Same to you !
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / happy holidays