Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic AWS.org / Forum News & Help / REMEMBER NOT TO RESPOND!!
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-27-2015 01:26
To all members, especially who may not have seen this previously,

Remember not to respond to the spam posts/threads.  Just press 'Notify' and send a message to the moderator.

Responding makes it more difficult to clear.

Brent
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 05-27-2015 02:55
I think the last one should be sent to the US Secret Service.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-27-2015 04:43
LOL.  Really.  What a joke this person is.  Advertising on an open forum for these services.

Brent
Parent - - By kcd616 (***) Date 05-27-2015 03:53
Brent,
I will not respond
did you send pm to John? if not I will
but that spam is so illegal..I am speechless:eek::roll::mad::cry::yell::sad:
sincerely,
Kent
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-27-2015 04:41
Yeah, I sent the notice, on all three of the threads.

Thanks Kent.

BB
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 05-27-2015 11:23
I assume that this is in reference to the guy who posted about obtaining fake passports, driver licenses, and Visas.  I was looking forward to contacting him because I really need a fake driver license.  Two weeks ago my drivers license was taken after I made the decision to drink and drive.  It seemed like a good decision at the time because I was in no shape to walk.  I got stopped again the other night because I failed to move out of the way to let an ambulance pass me.  Just like fake passports, etc., I knew the ambulance was a fake too because the word “ambulance” is always written backwards on the real ones.  Still, I got pulled over and they asked to see my drivers license.  First they take them, and then they ask to see them.  I really wish they would make up their minds.  Seriously, fake things have been a problem for me over the years.  I still remember the day my mom and dad told me that Santa was fake.  I was heartbroken.  I jumped in my car and went straight to the bar.  I was 33.  That night I had a one night stand.  Afterwards, she asked for my number.  I tried to give her a fake number, but it didn’t work.  She already knew what all the real numbers looked like.  Later on I tried to make it up to my dad by giving him a Rolex for his birthday.  “It’s a fake.” He said.  “No it isn’t.” I replied, feeling rather hurt.  “I spent $1660 on that watch.” I said.  “Well, you’re an idiot” he said, as he ate the candy strap.
Parent - - By Roque (AWS Digital Content Manager) Date 05-28-2015 20:25
Spam has been removed. Thanks.
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 06-03-2015 13:25
Thanks Roque. Been busy with construction monitoring in the field and haven't been around as often. It's raining today so I had time to check in while they pump water from the drilled holes.
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 06-11-2015 23:26
Roque,
  I see that the birthday notice for today is for an obvious spammer who registered on 7/9/2014 as " teatranslations ".

Must have slipped through the cracks with only one test post. You might want to swat them out when you get a chance.

jrw159
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-13-2015 22:49
And another one hits the ranks of innocent welders in  the Welding Safety dept.  Notified Moderators.

bb
Parent - - By TimGary (****) Date 06-15-2015 12:40
Is this in fererence to the fool trying to sell insurance or some such crap:

afripanels
Welding Industry/ Welding Safety / Eye Protection
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 06-15-2015 16:13
I thought about contacting him for health insurance.  I just assumed I’d be turned down because of my pre-existing condition.  I'm broke.  As for life insurance, I don’t need it because I'm going out of this world the same way I came in.  As a burden to my family.  I do think that insurance claim adjusters get a bad rap sometimes.  I filed a $10,000 claim for all my girly magazines that had been lost during a house fire.  The adjuster asked for proof of purchase.  I had none.  Then he asked for photographs of them prior to the fire.  I had none.  Then he asked “How do I know this is not some sort of scam?” After I reached in my wallet and showed him a picture of my wife, He immediately approved my claim and didn’t even charge me the $1,000 deductible.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-15-2015 23:00
Yes it is Tim.

BB
Up Topic AWS.org / Forum News & Help / REMEMBER NOT TO RESPOND!!