Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Kat Kung Pao
- - By Superflux (****) Date 07-14-2014 16:41 Edited 07-14-2014 19:13
Yeah baby, now whooza King of the Jungle aye???
I AM Top of the Food Chain.
SUFFER  Kitty.....
Attachment: SufferKat.JPG (317k)
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 07-14-2014 19:41
Hey John, it's a good thing that he has a sense of humor. Otherwise, I believe that you might be "toast", or is that "kitty food"? Best regards, Allan
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 07-14-2014 20:34
Androcles !
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 07-14-2014 20:54
That critter (ok them critters, handled 4 tigers) was as hard as a 20" main steam pipe to the touch. Amazing experience to feel the power of these cats. The first one was sharpening his claws on a log (Exactly like little fluffy at home on the corner of the couch) when I approached and petted him. They tell you to not be gentle as it will tickle them and provoke a swat... Yes, I did not want him to go... uhmmm... Tiger on me!
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-14-2014 23:47
I always knew you were NUTS, and you just gave us the proof. 

What a shot.  I'm sending that one to my wife.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By PlasmaHead2 (***) Date 07-15-2014 02:00
Meow! :eek::eek::eek:
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 07-15-2014 11:11
Good grief! :eek: It's confirmed, huge Nadz for sure.
Parent - By qcrobert (***) Date 07-16-2014 19:04
Now that's cool,:cool: John!
- - By Paladin (***) Date 07-15-2014 11:57
Ever hear of Roy Horn?

Uh, Siegfried & Roy.

Just saying,
Floyd
Parent - - By SCOTTN (***) Date 07-15-2014 13:12
That tiger died recently.  I don’t know what happened to it, but it should have been put behind bars for the attack on Roy.  People keep saying that the tiger went crazy. The tiger didn't go crazy.  The tiger simply went tiger.  If a tiger allows it’s trainer to give it a crash helmet and put it on a unicycle, then, it can be said that the tiger went crazy.  A tiger can be extremely dangerous, but it’s not the most dangerous animal in the world.  The most dangerous animal in the world is a shark, riding on an elephant’s back, just trampling and eating everything they see.
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 07-15-2014 15:35
Whelp...I just had my chuckle for the day. :grin:
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 07-15-2014 17:12
THE!!! Most dangerous animal in the world is the mosquito...
Parent - - By Superflux (****) Date 07-15-2014 17:13
THE!!! Most dangerous animal in the world (to humans) is the (lowly) mosquito...
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 07-16-2014 14:51 Edited 07-16-2014 15:57
Having had my Axx handed to me by Malaria on several occations, I concur sir !

Edit:

The chloroquine  and malarone nightmares and side effects are nearly as bad as the malaria  :)
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 07-16-2014 15:46
Malaria is not my major concern with the mosquito.  Doctors have proven that it is possible to catch HIV from a mosquito.  I say, anybody who is sick enough to make love to a mosquito deserves what they get.  I think the mosquito finds me attractive, and I must admit that their mysterious nature is mildly attracting, but I have to draw the line somewhere.  The other night my wife kept complained that there was a mosquito in the room.  After several hours of complaining, I killed the blood sucking parasite.  Then, the mosquito starting getting on my nerves.  I didn’t think I was ever going to get any sleep.  I tried Mosquito repellant, but that didn’t keep him away.  I remember hearing somewhere that anti mosquito sprays cause hallucinations.  I didn't believe it at first until the mosquito told me about it.    Despite the intriguing conversation we were having, I pointed at the bedroom door and said, “Look.  Elvis”.  When the mosquito turned around, I sprayed him once again with the mosquito repellant.  Now he’ll never have any friends.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Kat Kung Pao