Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Happy Halloween
- - By SCOTTN (***) Date 10-30-2014 14:03
Halloween is tomorrow.  I don’t know what it means to you, but for me, it's the one day of the year that I can finally get rid of all those extra packets of soy sauce and ketchup.  My wife always wants to start watching scary movies on the night before Halloween and this year it’s my turn to pick them.  The first movie is one that I’ve watched several times.  I’m 56 years old and even though I know what’s going to happen and how it ends, I’m not ashamed to admit that to this day, it still sends shivers down my spine.  It is without a doubt, the scariest movie I have ever seen.  It's my wedding video.  The second scary movie I’ve picked contains moments of unparalleled terror that have never before been captured on film until we made this homemade sex tape several years ago.  I know they’re just movies, but still, they’re hard for me to watch.  I was willing to pay top dollar for stunt doubles, but they all told me that no amount of money was worth the risk.  So I have to relive all those horrifying moments every time I watch those movies, knowing that it’s me being tortured.  On the other hand, my wife just loves this time of year, but I can’t take her to the neighborhood Halloween party without her scaring the hell out of everybody.  I’ve told her to put a mask on, but she won’t listen.  I’ll be the first to admit that sometimes not listening to me does have its advantages.  After all, she’s won first prize for the best costume two years running despite the fact she refuses to wear a mask or even a costume.  I tried to upstage her last year.  I was really feeling creative and I went as a leaf blower.  It was great until I noticed one guy who was standing in the corner, smiling at me, and dressed as a leaf.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 10-30-2014 19:52
ROTFLMFAO!!!:grin::lol::yell::twisted::yell::lol::yell::twisted::yell::lol::twisted::yell::lol::grin::smile::wink::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 10-30-2014 21:37 Edited 10-30-2014 21:43
SWNORRIS   hell ya!

I still remember my confusion last Halloween.....I never could get a handle on why the prosecutor kept blabbering about chasing a 3 yr old round the front yard with my chainsaw was unethical.  I kept saying the ethics of Halloween (at least in America) was for fear and I did my civic duty by scaring the diapers full of that three year old but they just would not listen.  Scaring the adults is so much more difficult, I usually have to have a lawyer call them or show up with subpena papers in my hand....lets get back to basics round here and just present some freshly cut human remains or run around the neighborhood with a chainsaw in hand.

Btw THOSE dog gone aliens recently spit or ejaculated on one of my test kodacks  ....I explained to the NDTIII that they follow me around sometimes and try to cause havoc....he refused to listen and called it a defect....I offered to wipe the (offending goo) off the film with some windex but they refused to let me.  Since I know you have extensive experience with these bug eyed greys, or blues or what have you, you may offer some advice for keeping them away from the test stand.
Parent - By SCOTTN (***) Date 10-31-2014 16:26
That was no 3 yr. old last year.  That was me, and thanks for making me go potty in the only clean diaper that I had with me.  I forgot to put an extra one in my trick or treat bag, so I had to wear a poopy diaper all night long.  It did have its advantages though, because every time the kids smelled me coming, they held their noses and moved out of my way, giving me easy access to every front door in the neighborhood.  The problem with wearing it was when I got home because I had to clean myself up and change it.  At least I waited until I was in the privacy of my own home to change it.  Unlike the woman who was changing her baby's diaper next to me on an airplane.  It disgusted me so much that I finally had to tell her to take it in the bathroom.  Then she said, “It's too cramped in there.”  Then I said to her, “Listen lady.  I've had sex in those bathrooms lots of times, and if two grown men can fit in there, you and that baby should have no problem.”  Seriously, I think that the chainsaw effect is a bit much for Halloween, but it still amazes me just how much it scares the women.  A woman can take boiling hot wax, pour it all over her body, and rip the hair out by the root, but come at her with a chainsaw, and she freaks out.
Parent - By PlasmaHead2 (***) Date 10-31-2014 21:58
:lol::lol::lol::twisted::twisted:
Happy Zombie Day!
Attachment: zombieswithcandy.jpg (0B)
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Happy Halloween